Seattle Parts for Sale - (UPDATED!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thewolfe View Post
    hey still got the magna flow muffler and the alpine stereo?
    Alright the stereo is still pending sale but I have not heard back about the muffler so if you still want it let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
      Alright the stereo is still pending sale but I have not heard back about the muffler so if you still want it let me know.
      I'm interested in the muffler still. Can you tell me what model it is please? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Timeizmoney22 View Post
        I'm interested in the muffler still. Can you tell me what model it is please? Thanks

Great sounds good, I will pm you with details and more pics this evening.

Someone else was also interested who I have yet to hear back from and they were who I was referring to - sorry.

Comment

Great sounds good, I will pm you with details and more pics this evening.

Someone else was also interested who I have yet to hear back from and they were who I was referring to - sorry.
          Thank you

Comment

Hi thanks for your interest and welcome to the forum!

People have expressed interest in both items but if they don't commit I will let you know.

Cool no worries just let me know . Appreciate it and thank you !

Comment

tried posting last night didn't go thru i guess lol any ways looks like ill pass on the muffler i would have to fab up some new piping .mines the stock double exhaust pipes .

Comment

Never got the model # of the muffler. Still interested

Comment

Originally posted by Timeizmoney22 View Post
                  Never got the model # of the muffler. Still interested

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner - I was unable to find a part number on the muffler and the previous owner who bought it new from magnaflow also didn't have record of a part number.

Some info I do have though, is that it was bought for use in an S62 car and that it was pretty loud. By the way, the black splotches on the muffler are not grime, but are instead paint to prevent rust on the welds. Additionally the hanger has been cut off, but it would be easy to fab up a new one.

Here are some additional photos (it looks more silver in person, the photos came out a bit yellow):

Again - sorry for the late response!

Comment

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner - I was unable to find a part number on the muffler and the previous owner who bought it new from magnaflow also didn't have record of a part number.

Some info I do have though, is that it was bought for use in an S62 car and that it was pretty loud. By the way, the black splotches on the muffler are not grime, but are instead paint to prevent rust on the welds. Additionally the hanger has been cut off, but it would be easy to fab up a new one.

Here are some additional photos (it looks more silver in person, the photos came out a bit yellow):

Again - sorry for the late response!
                    No problem at all! Thanks. Gonna pm you!

Comment

pmd you

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                        pmd you
                        Thanks for you interest.

Comment

Did you sell the stereo ? How much would it be shipped to 92584

Comment

Originally posted by Thewolfe View Post
                            Did you sell the stereo ? How much would it be shipped to 92584
                            I'm sorry but the stereo just recently sold and I have just updated the listing.

Best, Zephyr

Comment

Bump

Comment

sent you a pm
                                90 m20is

Comment

Working...
                                X