wtf is this GIVE act thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf is this GIVE act thing

I just heard about it today, I try to stay out of stupid political stuff. But what is it? when i first heard about it, it sounds like the same program hitler used with the youth thing.

I looked a little online, not much current info came up, except stuff from today at some less credible sites saying that its passing through.

From what it looks like, its total bullshit. MANDATORY? Wtf, blow me.

So, what all does this thing entail?
    Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

The new world order is coming. this is just the start. yay!

enjoy life while you can everybody.

Comment

Obama? More like OSama!

Amirite?

*cough*

-Charlie
      Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
      '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
      FYYFF

Comment

oh no I have to do community service fucking antiamerican communist fascist racists
        cars beep boop

Comment

wut?

Is this like CityYear v2.0?

Mandatory required volunteer service? How does that work, sounds like an oxymoron.

Comment

wow soo life will begin so suck.. very soon pack your shit & go to europe.. or canada

e24 e9 e30
            IG: peterkaczynski

Comment

It amazes me that this program was outlined clearly on Mr. O's website "Change.gov", but was overlooked by so many young people looking for "change".

Comment

It looks like basically the national guard plus volunteering.

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that is just as powerful, just as strong, just as well funded," Obama, who worked as a community organizer in Chicago early in his career, said during a Colorado Springs rally.

also i saw the actual act on a gov website, closed the link and now I can't fucking find it lol. There were parts in it about military like training for like what happens if a nuke goes off etc.

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                oh no I have to do community service fucking antiamerican communist fascist racists
                I can't tell, do you seriously want this? Or am I missing the e-sarcasm.
                Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Originally posted by teh_activ View Post
                  wow soo life will begin so suck.. very soon pack your shit & go to europe.. or canada
                  Forget about Canada, we are in the same shit.

The NWO have a plan to merge Canada, USA and Mexico into a North American Union and issue a new curency called The Amero.

link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amero
                  http://emperator.monchar.com/

Originally posted by 87e30
                  Increase national debt. Tax a lot... even through deceiving things like this. Pull out of war.

God damn we are turning into Canada. FUCK.

Comment

Holy shit. This is ridiculous.

Let's discourage charitable donations, force people to "volunteer," and continue to destroy what America is known for.

Thanks Obama.
                    Originally posted by z31maniac
                    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      what he said, plus all this

A bill entitled "The Edward M. Kennedy Serve America Act, an Act to reauthorize and reform the national service laws."

This thing has passed the house

Some of the most illustrious parts
                      (6)A workable, fair, and reasonable mandatory service requirement for all able young people to be developed, a requirement implemented in a manner that would strengthen the social fabric of the Nation and overcome civic challenges by bringing together people from diverse economic, ethnic, and educational backgrounds.

(7) A public service academy, a 4-year institution that offers a federally funded undergraduate education with a focus on training future public sector leaders.

(8) The means to develop awareness of national service and volunteer opportunities at a young age by creating, expanding, and promoting service options for elementary and secondary school students, through service learning or other means, and by raising awareness of existing incentives.

(9) Establishing a training program on college campuses to recruit and educate college students for national service.
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Increase national debt. Tax a lot... even through deceiving things like this. Pull out of war.

Originally posted by z31maniac
                        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                          http://emperator.monchar.com/

Originally posted by 87e30

Comment

poor booboo
                            Build Threads:
                            Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

I'm surprised people didn't see this all coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X