No announcement yet.

Mark D and 19# on stock car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock work just fine, too. 17.5 are a nice upgrade if you plan on staying near stock, but don't expect more power from larger injectors. Many people say better mpg or idle though, but I suspect it's just because their old injectors were clogged and worn.

Comment

Originally posted by squidmaster View Post
      Stock work just fine, too. 17.5 are a nice upgrade if you plan on staying near stock, but don't expect more power from larger injectors. Many people say better mpg or idle though, but I suspect it's just because their old injectors were clogged and worn.
      Agreed

the biggest benefit may be that newer injectors are quieter.
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

anything to quiet the m20 is a step in the right direction.

Comment

Sorry to bump an old thread (can't say I didn't search) I'm looking for which 19lb injectors to buy for the MarkD 91 octane 19lb injector chip, I sent Mark an email through his site as well as IE & Guten but no response yet.

Both of these seem to be the correct part number (0 280 155 700 and 0 280 155 710)

I asked the Ford seller if I can buy just 6.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

It doesn't really matter. MarkD does not adjust fueling at all for different size injector, he just leaves it up to the O2 to do all the work (not ideal). So either injector work work the same with that chip

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk
            Last edited by squidmaster; 06-10-2017, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Double post can't delete on mobile

Comment

I just noticed you offer chips, is yours different? Can I get a stage 1 with increased redline?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Don't you already have the mark d chip? I can offer you a few r3v member deals if you pm me

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope, sending PM.

Comment

Although they don't have any stocked right now, I got my 19lb injectors from here for a good price and haven't had any issues running them with my squid chip.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                      The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Thanks. What mods do you have and how do you like your chip?

Comment

Pretty much stock engine with a fresh head rebuild, 91 octane chip, m30 AFM and 19lb injectors. I love it, no complaints. Really noticeable after 4k, plus with mr.squid's customer service and the ability to get the chip re-flashed with a different tune, I wouldn't go with anyone else.

I have a little more info and a mini review in my build thread

Originally posted by 2mAn
                          The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I have the same setup like sampayne, and I have MarkD, MarkD with 19lb and SSSquid chip. The one with SSSquid is the best because he tuned (and re-tuned later) for M30 AFM as well. Just in case you did not know - get yourself an adjustable FPR (you will need higher bar) and later on you may want a higher pressure fuel pump when your existing one is due for replacement.
                              Current:
                              '88 325ic Silver 5sp
                              '17 Subaru Outback 3.6R

Past:
                              '14 Rav4 EV (with tons of torque!)
                              '06 325i Black 5sp
                              '02 S4 Avant Black 6sp
                              '00 Boxster Silver 5sp
                              '98 New Bettle Yellow 5sp

Comment

Originally posted by mazzo View Post
                                I have the same setup like sampayne, and I have MarkD, MarkD with 19lb and SSSquid chip. The one with SSSquid is the best because he tuned (and re-tuned later) for M30 AFM as well. Just in case you did not know - get yourself an adjustable FPR (you will need higher bar) and later on you may want a higher pressure fuel pump when your existing one is due for replacement.
                                I got the squid chip, set up for the Ford 20lb injectors I got. I have a new Walbro 255 pump & a new oem FPR. Do I really need an uprated FPR & if so which one? I have a new Bavarian Restoration AFM.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X