WTB/WTT: 89-91 325I- 2003 Mini Cooper S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB/WTT: 89-91 325I- 2003 Mini Cooper S

I am looking to trade my Mini for my first E30 (325), I am interested in a 5 speed, but not a convertible. I am looking to do an even trade but i am willing to spend extra for the right car. I live in central Mass, and am looking to get $4500 for the car. My name is Colton and my number is 5088649357, text or call with any questions/ offers.

I have for sale or trade a 2003 Mini Cooper S 6 speed manual, with just under 130k on it. It is a pretty loaded car with premium sound system (Harman Kardon), nav system, self leveling HID headlights, and winter package. It has a huge sun roof and a smaller moonroof. This car is very fast and handles amazing.

Recent maintenance that I have done in the past year include-
    Clutch and flywheel- Valeo single mass flywheel and clutch
    Clutch slave cylinder
    Brakes front and rear
    Diverter valve
    Shift linkages
    CV axles
    Control arm bushings
    Engine mounts
    Front shocks and shock mounts
    New rims and tires with tons of tread left
    Rear main seal as well as a bunch of other seals around the engine that commonly leak on minis, crank sensor o-ring, valve cover gasket, oil cooler gasket, and oil pan gasket

The only issues with it right now is that the A/C doesn't work. Honestly I haven't put much thought or effort into fixing it, so it could be something simple but I don't know. There is an oil or power steering leak, I can't tell which one is leaking because of where it's coming from. The paint has a couple bubbles but is in overall good shape. I also have 6 OEM wheels, 4 with tires and 2 without. The tires are bald but they would be good to put a set of snows on for the winter.

Pictures can be seen here https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Dg?usp=sharing
    Last edited by mars_colt; 09-16-2017, 09:03 AM. Reason: I did maintenance since ad was posted

why? having owned both the r53 is a way more reasonable daily
    Build Threads:
    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
      why? having owned both the r53 is a way more reasonable daily
      I just love E30's and am bored of front wheel drive

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
          X