are you cool bros still hella vaping?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      Ima vape forever. IT'S A LIFESTYLE!!!

Comment

Yup, still vaping instead of smoking cigs. At my age, we seem to care less and less about "bro" status, though. lol'
        john@m20guru.com
        Links:
        Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

My current build a vapor flask classic with a Smok babybeast with the RDA deck, running about .35 ohm at 65 watts. also still making my own juices and selling on the side, ever since cali brought the taxes up ive seen a shit ton of people switching to vaping.

Comment

Still vaping as well. Don't have a pic but rocking a vgod 150w with a crown 3 tank. Kinda want to rock a rta next though
            CCW- when every second counts... The police are just minutes away!

Comment

what nicotine content do you need to vape to be equal to a cigarette?

Comment

Around 18mg is close to a cig. However its different so if you are looking to quit I wouldn't go with 18mg

Comment

what nicotine content do you need to vape to be equal to a cigarette?
                  it all depends of how much vapor you produce as well if you are using a bigger device then the less nic strength your going to need. i use 3-2mg nic strength, i would buy smaller bottles of a couple different strengths and see what you like, because the lower strength you go generally the less harsh it will feel and the more you will want to vape because it feels better on your throat.

also if you want something that has higher nic. but does not make your throat hit really harsh a juice with a little menthol works well.

Comment

^^not only the device, but how you inhale. Cigarette smokers are mouth to lung, don't ever recall anyone trying to blow clouds with tobacco smoke. :/
                    john@m20guru.com
                    Links:
                    Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
                      ^^not only the device, but how you inhale. Cigarette smokers are mouth to lung, don't ever recall anyone trying to blow clouds with tobacco smoke. :/
                      ive been trying to help my mom switch for years but she cant understand the difference between techniques. so with a cig. you inhale slower to get less and and pull more to get more. The slower you pull generally the less it tickles your throat. Also smokers tend to hold it in for a couple seconds or so.

with vaping if you want it to be a cooler vape you have to inhale with a higher air velocity to keep air moving over the coils, if you go too slow the vapor gets too hot and you risk scorching your wicks and your lips, kind of like if an F1 car goes too slow around some corners it will crash. the coils need fresh air around them to stop them getting too hot. A quick little fast inhale will give you a mouthful. or if you want straight to lung you just inhale until your body feels full, like a big deep breath but through your atomizer. if i get a mouth hit i hold it like a cig. because its just a bit. but a lung hit i let out right away.

idk if that helped but ive been trying to get as many people to switch as possible, and the ones who stick with it enjoy it so much more than analogs.
                      Last edited by kickinindian; 10-01-2017, 11:12 AM.

Comment

when i vape i inhale as HARD as i can and as deep as i can to get max vapeage.
                        i take like 5 hard priming hits without firing to get her nice and wet or it will burn.

btw a friend gave me a smok alien and it died after 3 days. drains the battery and the whole device gets hot just sitting. boom.

Comment

when i vape i inhale as HARD as i can and as deep as i can to get max vapeage.
                          i take like 5 hard priming hits without firing to get her nice and wet or it will burn.

btw a friend gave me a smok alien and it died after 3 days. drains the battery and the whole device gets hot just sitting. boom.
                          i dont like smok's mods. their tanks are good tho. i tend to lean toward wisemec now for a good reliable mod.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                            i dont like smok's mods. their tanks are good tho. i tend to lean toward wisemec now for a good reliable mod.
                            I'm not a fan of their mods either. Their tanks are "ok" except the baby beast which I think is complete junk.

Comment

Originally posted by SoEm0 View Post
                              I'm not a fan of their mods either. Their tanks are "ok" except the baby beast which I think is complete junk.
                              yea most are huge a gotti. i like my little babybeast tho it punches above with the RBA deck and NEVER LEAKS! I have to keep my stuff to 22mm so i switched from my old leaky griffin to the Smok.

Comment

here is my contribution to this thread.

The mist you are seeing is after we opened the doors and let out the hot box of course

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Working...
                                X