Deep Web/Bitcoin Mining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
    link to FPGA cards? i have been wanting to mine for some time but i only have a laptop with an older Nvidia GPU and that USB link one sound like my ticket to Mining!
    read the first chart they are FPGA boards. Mind you bitcoin exchange in the deep web is only about $9.7usd I don't know how easy it is to sell them on ebay for $14.5usd, and I under quoted on the power it is more like 9w

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
    No way USB supplies that much power.. they would need a fan for cooling as well
    Your correct but you just plug them to your PSU, and yes you do run fans, but they run alot cooler then you gaming cards do

I am thinking of running one $1200 FPGA connected to a ASRock AD2700 ITX board the cpu in them have a TDP of 10w I believe with a $9.7usd exchange rate I will break even in 1 year and 128days then it is $800 profit a year after that.

Oh and you use Lynx if you use anything else you are a noob and deserve to have your vertual wallet hacked. Also Lynx can be run on USB so no need for a hard drive saving you even more power.
    Last edited by Massimo; 08-02-2012, 01:16 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Lynx as in the text web browswer?

Comment

Lynx as in the text web browswer?
        no the operating system. like Ubuntu

25 duel chip FPGA, making about 10k a year after electricity costs

sigpic

Comment

ahhh ya mean linux

Comment

ahhh ya mean linux
            Err yes. lol I thought I was spelling it wrong but when I googled it there was not problems. lol
            sigpic

Comment

In English?

Comment

What happened to just working E30s and enjoying life? Now we're talking about 16 yr old British sex slaves and cocaine topped cheese pizzas on the deep web....

But seriously I had never heard about the deep web until I read this thread...pretty awesome/scary..
                sigpic'87 335i

Comment

This whole selling bitcons seems a lot like selling Runescape accounts back in the day.....
                  1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

This thread is blowing my mind.
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                      Sorry to be a fun sucker, but almost all of the crazy illegal stuff you read about being on the deep web is fake. Not that the sites don't actually exist, but they are fake and made for the lulz.

The only real thing on the hidden-wiki level "deep web" is drugs and a whole 'lotta cheese pizza.
                      Hahahaha oooooookkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaayyyy buddy. You gotta dig deeper, the hidden wiki was just to blow some minds. I've dug way deeper and found shit that would make you not wanna click on this thread again.

Yea the Silk Road is known for its drugs. But there are plenty of tech related onion sites. We'll see the validity of your statement when I get my MacBook Pro and new TV for practically nothing.

There's many different fields in the deep web, one being money laundering. Despite what you think, there are people out there making millions and millions of unclean, undeclared cash that they can't bring to banks, or let alone use. You can't just walk up to the friendly Italian guy flipping a nickle anymore and get your money cleaned, it's all encrypted Internet based now.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
                      This whole selling bitcons seems a lot like selling Runescape accounts back in the day.....
                      That's what it sounded like to me too, but you don't have a litte character running around mining gold. This is math and computer power-for real currency.

Comment

Jews own the internetz.

Score!
                        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                          The nvidia 580gtx card i paid $500 for only puts out 160 Mh/s.

So what is all this processing power being used for I wonder. Is somebody using it to calculate decimals of Pi? lol
                          What Massimo said... Try looking up tips online for your card.

My $100 almost 3 year old XFX Radeon 6770 maxed at 555/Mhash.

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                            The nvidia 580gtx card i paid $500 for only puts out 160 Mh/s.

So what is all this processing power being used for I wonder. Is somebody using it to calculate decimals of Pi? lol
                            Try playing around with it, making a new miner that's a CUDA miner instead might help...You have a great all around card for different aspects, ATI/AMD are just raw processing power I guess.

I should also point out:
                            Originally posted by Massimo View Post
                            If you get free electricity and are not doing this then you are crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                              Hahahaha oooooookkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaayyyy buddy. You gotta dig deeper, the hidden wiki was just to blow some minds. I've dug way deeper and found shit that would make you not wanna click on this thread again.
                              Like what? What horrible and nightmarish things have you found while "digging" on the deep web that I can't fathom? The gross CP? The brutal load times? You're not the only person to have ever played around with Tor, it's been around a while now.

Yea the Silk Road is known for its drugs. But there are plenty of tech related onion sites. We'll see the validity of your statement when I get my MacBook Pro and new TV for practically nothing.
                              I'll spoil the surprise and tell you exactly what you'll get: nothing. You'd be sending completely anonymous currency to a completely anonymous stranger in return for something discussed over completely anonymous messaging. Sounds like a good investment to me.

There's many different fields in the deep web, one being money laundering. Despite what you think, there are people out there making millions and millions of unclean, undeclared cash that they can't bring to banks, or let alone use. You can't just walk up to the friendly Italian guy flipping a nickle anymore and get your money cleaned, it's all encrypted Internet based now.
                              Yes, you're right, there are people making many large cash transfers, some of which are in fact criminal in nature, but you're not going to just find some site where legitimate financial crimes are taking place. The whole reason the deep web is "deep" is because it's not indexed and cannot be reasonably searched. I assure you whatever you've found in the couple months you've been casually playing around with onions is not some high level mafia shit.
                              Last edited by Raxe; 08-02-2012, 06:41 PM.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Soo Lost.. O_o
                                https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                                X