Calling all Vapers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all Vapers.

Well I've been officially smoke free for a little more than a week. Vaping really helped kill my cravings & treating it as a hobby keeps me interested.

So wondering how many of you r3vers have picked up vaping.

Your setups. Builds etc.
    Sub Ohm Vaping
    Opinions on products, ejuice.
    Pros / Cons to vaping. What works for you.

First PV (personal vape) I picked up is a Kamry K101.

Being me however I can't leave things alone & im big on personalizing/modifying. So I knocked down all the chrome & brought it down to nickel plating.

IMO its not a bad little mod for the price. I picked up a kit FastTech.com for around 40$. Comes with 2 batteries, a charger, 2 atomizers.

Easy to use minimal parts. Charge & go.

Just getting into Sub Ohm Vaping so I'll be commenting on that a later on.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

ive hit my friends vape pens, he has like 5 of them lol. i really enjoy the flavors they offer, not really into the nicotine factor as ive never been a smoker, but my friends pens are filled with 6mg juice, and it does give a nice little buzz, without much of a nasty smoke.

i would love to get one, but i know my girl would flip lol, she was mad at me when i tried out my friends! ahha.
    she doesnt care if i smoke hookah but she doesnt like vapes, but she wont even let me buy a hookah! -__-

have you seen the NES mod vape? pure win.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Those are alittle too flashy for me.
      Looks like what something a pothead would use.
      I got one of these.

The tanks are hit or miss but I get them from my friend who ebays them for 5bux.
      Juices I'm going to start ordering online from american mixes because of the chinease lead.

Who know what those chinease people are using to mix whatever it is we are smoking.
      I get the 24mg nic. Looking for stronger stuff.

Comment

I started vaping exclusively a couple years ago and stayed off cigarettes for about a year and a half. I did the same and treated it as a hobby. I wasnt trying to quit smoking, just looking for an alternative way to get my nic fix and save a little cash. Turns out I was spending about double on vaping supplies/mods. Money got tight a few months ago so I have picked up the cigarettes again.

Now I got piles of vaping stuff, mods, batteries, atomizers, cartomizers, clearomizers, tanks, diy ejuice supplies. You name it I probably have it. I thought about selling it all to pick up some more car parts. PM me if you have any interest, Ill tell you what I got and make you a package deal. If not, one of these days I might go back to it for a change again.

Comment

Originally posted by campbellj25 View Post
          I started vaping exclusively a couple years ago and stayed off cigarettes for about a year and a half. I did the same and treated it as a hobby. I wasnt trying to quit smoking, just looking for an alternative way to get my nic fix and save a little cash. Turns out I was spending about double on vaping supplies/mods. Money got tight a few months ago so I have picked up the cigarettes again.

Now I got piles of vaping stuff, mods, batteries, atomizers, cartomizers, clearomizers, tanks, diy ejuice supplies. You name it I probably have it. I thought about selling it all to pick up some more car parts. PM me if you have any interest, Ill tell you what I got and make you a package deal. If not, one of these days I might go back to it for a change again.
          Yea that happens.. Im trying to keep my cost down, but as a hobby pretty much impossible.

You should put a rough list up here make it easier if people are interested in some of your gear. Im potentially interested.
          Last edited by E30_Pare; 07-27-2013, 06:11 PM.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

So is this the new trend now? I see like almost everybody with one of these.
            IG: @_j.wn

Comment

entered thread thinking we were going to talk about farts. since i don't smoke(other than an occasional cigar that my wife and i smoke together) i am leaving disappoint. i do enjoy a ripping a nice fart now and then.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Heres the mods I have left. I trashed some of the smaller penstyle stuff after I got into bigger batteries. Also the box of supplies. I will have to go through it all at some point and get a list together.

Comment

Whats that silver mod in the middle with the Kanger Protank.

I quit cigs for about a week before I actually started vaping. Had one right before my mod came in & have to say it tasted horrible. My sense of smell & being able to taste food again is a definite win in my book. I'll probably crack once in a while and have a cig, but dont think I'd be going back to it for a while. Only downside is that I need to drink water occasionally to keep from getting dry mouth, but I enjoy vaping indoors without having to go outside in this heat to get my nic fix.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Ive got one. I pretty much just do it as a hobby. I initially started to encourage a friend to quit smoking.

I pretty much just picked up a full setup from a website and I grab juice from a local shop called smokin vapor. They mix their own stuff so its pretty awesome.

Favorite flavors:
                    Mountain Dew
                    Pina Colada
                    Grape
                    I don't even own this car anymore, but I'm too lazy to change the picture.

Comment

Ego-T passthrough battery, and an Innokin dual coil clearomizer. Typically hang around the 6mg/ml mark.

Gonna start making my own liquids to be cheaper. Wizard Labs needs to update their shiz.

If you want to make more vapor. You can buy a 177 ml bottle of VG at walmart and add it to stuff you buy online to make it more VG based.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                        Whats that silver mod in the middle with the Kanger Protank
                        Thats a sigelei zmax v3. Its telescoping so it will take 3-4 different types of batteries. Its also variable voltage and variable wattage.

Comment

What does the tasteless stuff taste like?

Comment

I never knew this kind of thing even existed. I mean, I've seen the e-cigarettes, but never knew people did this as a "hobby" as you guys put it.

Do people "smoke" with these things, but with no nicotine?

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
                              I never knew this kind of thing even existed. I mean, I've seen the e-cigarettes, but never knew people did this as a "hobby" as you guys put it.

Do people "smoke" with these things, but with no nicotine?
                              Yes.

If I were to buy one I would get 0mg juice, maybe 6mg nicotine content every now and then.

Comment

Working...
                              X