No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

far left and far right are a bunch of pieces of garbage.
    "I wanna see da boat movie"
    "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Can we talk about the blind nationalism trump seems to be supporting.

It seems like his base has forgot what patriotism actually is.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
          Can we talk about the blind nationalism trump seems to be supporting.

It seems like his base has forgot what patriotism actually is.
          The base seems to equate patriotism to fascism.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Seemingly wanting to make changes, point out issues, improve upon your country for the better, Is all Un-Patriotic and needs to be eliminated from thought.

When did we decide we need to have undying support for dear leader and his rules, is this NK now? Im seeing this dogshit all over facebook.
            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
              Seemingly wanting to make changes, point out issues, improve upon your country for the better, Is all Un-Patriotic and needs to be eliminated from thought.

When did we decide we need to have undying support for dear leader and his rules, is this NK now? Im seeing this dogshit all over facebook.
              this country is full of dumb as hell people man

idk what you expect

Comment

The American Flag is quickly becoming the Golden Calf from the biblical story. I keep seeing fresh memes about how its disrespecting the flag to kneel on facebook.

New Nationalist Republic of America here we come.
                willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                  this country is full of dumb as hell people man
                  aaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

from the horse's mouth
                  “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                  Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

allot of you people for whatever reason see the american flag as everything that's wrong with the world,
                    or whatever is going on in those heads.
                    Showing disrespect for the flag, for the country by kneeling or whatever the trend is is still disrespect.

A real shame. be glad you have 1st world problems like these. For now.
                    you pinko commies.

just editing this in. DUHH. it's because trump. boooooo trump. booo america.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooffenstein HD View Post
                      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...errorists.html

So, Decay, how does it feel to be a terrorist?
                      daym guys just read the comment section.
                      would you say, that in your mind, that is absolutely an organized alt-right
                      group coming on to shitpost or just normal people reading and commenting?
                      actual question.

i like this one. Best so far i've read.

Just like Occupy - once they have fulfilled their liberal purpose they will be treated like the dogs they are.
                      this one is sad but true.

I was middle-of-the-road. Now I am called alt-right. I haven't moved.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                        allot of you people for whatever reason see the american flag as everything that's wrong with the world,
                        or whatever is going on in those heads.
                        Showing disrespect for the flag, for the country by kneeling or whatever the trend is is still disrespect.

A real shame. be glad you have 1st world problems like these. For now.
                        you pinko commies.

just editing this in. DUHH. it's because trump. boooooo trump. booo america.
                        Please show me in the federal flag code where it is says this.

Why aren't you up in arms about Kid Rock cutting a hole in a flag and wearing it like a poncho?

But you fascists probably have a problem with United States V Eichman as well.
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

lol @ anyone foolish enough to read the comments on news articles and try to draw conclusions from them

Comment

Flag worshiper located.

Can't believe people are this naive to not have seen how blindly nationalist some of these ideas are.

hell, forcing kids to pledge allegiance to the flag every morning seems pretty fucking creepy to me.
                            willschnitz

Comment

I think this is the best professional athlete comment on the recent National Anthem events:

Pro Golfer Peter Malnati on Twitter: https://twitter.com/PeterMalnati/sta...-best-humanity

Comment

From my experience, the people who are quickest to demand respect is given to those who serve/serve/sacraficed are those who have not done so themselves. This notion that anything other than complete adherence to "respect" of national symbols like flags and anthems is absurd, it can carry a lot of weight when people refuse to do so and they have a valid cause.

Comment

Working...
                                X