Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha sorry man i was heading home. im in that area all the time especialy over at AR. im surprised ive never seen your car there before
    PNW CREW

1990 325is
    Scorpion exhaust
    K&N intake with signature motoring heat shield
    H&R race with bilstien sports
    D-Force wheels/Hankook Ventus RS-2's

Comment

i work at blockbuster 3-4 days a week. Funny you mention AR... I was pulling out of their lot tonight because i drove up to their window to see what they were working on. I saw the top of something that was yellow, turned out to be a race-prepped NSX. pretty hawt.
      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

ya my buddy interns there so i am in all the time just checkin out what's goin on. they do some legit work and the owner is an amazing racer, he won the SCCA novice driver of the year award. always nice to see an e30 rolling through LO
        PNW CREW

1990 325is
        Scorpion exhaust
        K&N intake with signature motoring heat shield
        H&R race with bilstien sports
        D-Force wheels/Hankook Ventus RS-2's

Comment

Cute girl driving a grey 5spd eta through the UO campus. I need to find myself an e30 girl. ;)

Comment

i saw the silver roof rack car again today on my street

Comment

i saw a silver e30 that looked exactly like the roof rack car, minus the roof rack. basically my twin. i can't really remember where, though.

Comment

Yesterday 4/13/09. I saw a silver Ix i think coming out of Fred Myers on 82 and Powell.

Comment

white e30 turning left from boones ferry onto tualatin sherwood rd.
                  i threw a hand up, you waved. then i stalked you for the next 5 years.

Comment

When driving home from Long Beach today, I was passing through one little town..somewhere between Stringtown and Chinook (possibly) it seemed there was a little bmw meet. There was some e36 with a bra on, then a what seemed to be pristineeee white e30 M3 with 2 passengers in it at one light..then a clean bronzit e28 at the next light. I gave the e28 a thumbs up, and he honked back. Looked like fun.
                    M Coupe

Comment

MALACHITGRUEN (maybe) e30 driving west on Powell today (Saturday). I've never seen one in that color before -- super dark green metallic. Hot.

Comment

I saw seth hauling ass over by zupans. Then parked outside of new seasons yesterday.

Comment

Clean, slammed zinno 325is going down Alder St. right before 13th Ave. in Eugene about 30 minutes ago. Haven't seen the car around before...very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by E30Inspired View Post
                            I saw seth hauling ass over by zupans. Then parked outside of new seasons yesterday.

it happens... :p

the M30 seems to work pretty well for that.

she's in the paint shop now getting some cosmetic upgrades. looking like i'll have her back on the road by wednesday.
                            Originally posted by Holland
                            There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

saw the silver pb with the roof rack again today. a female driver.

Comment

AW 4d pb AT ellipsoided is-lipped 5-lug with DSII's in front of adrenaline racing. was there for a few hours at least. running 225/45-17's (too big), and something is wrong with your front suspension because the wheels sit too close to the edge of the wheel well closest to the doors (i am guessing you need offset CABs). also, your rear end is totally skyjacked.

on r3v?

Comment

Working...
                                X