Post pictures of your most recent purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
    That's why most modern saw have brakes on them.

During a renovation when my dad and I were partners in a const. company, we JUST finished laying down a nail-down 3/4" pre-finished oak floor. Well, pops hated those spring guards and wedged a shim in it to do a cut. Welp, he forgot and set the saw down on the floor before it wound down and it took off across the floor, gouging it all to hell. :/

He hurried up and moved the furniture back in as it was under the client kids' bed. lol
    Phew, thankfully it was just the floor.

My GC has had guys who did similar things, or had circ. saws with gummed up guards that didn't always snap back into place. They would set them down still spinning and they would jump back at them. One guy didn't get so lucky. Saw jumped off a piece of metal and went right into his lower abdomen. Barely survived, as he cut up some seriously important stuff.
    My previous build (currently E30-less)
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by TheWipprSnappr View Post
      That is a really good saw but it is just so heavy. This style is still really popular on the west coast. I used to have the Milwaukee version, but I found it to be too slow and it would practically take my shoulder out of its socket with the weight.

They are still used around here by the concrete guys for cutting rebar mostly. Most framers here use the standard Mikita Circ saw with the guard removed.

I like the Milwaukee version. I’ve gotten many years of happy use from mine.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Doug Thorley 5.7 Tundra headers.

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

After I posted the headers I looked at CraigsList and saw these.

Toyota Tundra OEM Cloth Interior Seat Covers (2010 - 2018) - $200 (Peoria)

I texted the guy, asked if they were for a CrewMax & they are! we agreed on 150 & I drove the 60-mile round trip & got them.

I'm shocked they are the color I wanted & are for my body style. Stoked!
          Attached Files

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Shoved the driver seat on, looks ok considering it was never meant to be on top of the original seat.

Waiting for hog ring pliers, silicon spray and hog rings rings.

Looks like the cut outs for the tilt mech is on the opposite sides of the back seat. Guess I'll be cutting it.

[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
              Doug Thorley 5.7 Tundra headers.
              What do the little secondary tubes to the flanges do? Is that an EGR setup?

Comment

Probably a secondary air pump type deal that late e36's have. Or a mini turbo
                m106 1990 e30
                e36 daily
                e32 cruiser

Comment

Air pump.

Comment

New RC plane. FMS 980mm P-47 "High Speed" version. A fun, fast warbird, not for novices because it's heavy and unforgiving at low speeds.

Also fits perfectly with wings attached in an E30's trunk which is a huge plus!

IG @turbovarg
                    '91 318is, M20 turbo
                    [CoTM: 4-18]
                    '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                    - updated 3-17

Comment

New MZ3 S54 harness!

Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

A new to me 2002 530i sport pack, 5 speed. Just what I was looking for!

Comment

m54?
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                            m54?
                            Yep, only mods beyond stock are a bluetooth module and a drivers heated seat. Really dig it as a touring car, just needs the shift linkage refreshed and new tie rods. Couldn't find one in the DC metro for less than 6k, so ended up getting it in NJ, and paid less than 3.

Only downside is that I'll be selling the S52 318ti to make room for the E39 since I'm not ready to sell the '91 318i.

Comment

'88 ix

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                              '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                              '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
                                '88 ix

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                                Looks clean. Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                                X