No announcement yet.

Old School Reunion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't even know this was next weekend.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by adam.nonis View Post
      It’s next weekend. Anyone want to roll together from Seattle? I prepaid already.
      I'm down. I have a pair of cars plus some other friends that haven't organized a meet up spot yet. Where are you, what's a good spot?

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk
      84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
      Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
        I'm down. I have a pair of cars plus some other friends that haven't organized a meet up spot yet. Where are you, what's a good spot?

I’m in North Seattle. 130th-ish. I don’t mind going to where the rest of the group might be. In the past we’ve just found a centralized park and ride to use as a meeting spot.

Comment

I’m in North Seattle. 130th-ish. I don’t mind going to where the rest of the group might be. In the past we’ve just found a centralized park and ride to use as a meeting spot.
          I had planned to say the park and ride around 160th off 405? Or are you thinking heading down i5?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
          84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350

Comment

I had planned to say the park and ride around 160th off 405? Or are you thinking heading down i5?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I’m ok with that. What time?

Comment

I’m ok with that. What time?
              Starts at 11, Gates open at 10 I think, hour to get there, say 9ish?

Comment

Starts at 11, Gates open at 10 I think, hour to get there, say 9ish?

See you there.

Comment

I'll be there, friends are helping me bring all 4 BMWs. Our plan is the scenic back roads from Issaquah>Hobart>Black Diamond>Enumclaw

Comment

I'll try to be at the park n ride also. Coming from bham so.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Old School Reunion?

Pro tip: don’t let your leaky windshield drip right on top of your DME.

Comment

Bummer Adam. You put allot of work into that.

On another note. Someone left old school flyers on all the e30s in front of my house Sunday morning. I was going to go but work on the e46 took an extra day. Who left the flyers? Anyone on here?

Comment

Working...
                        X