PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
    that comment on instagram gets you blacklisted. catuned makes everything they sell by hand
    Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    So true. They get so goddamn butthurt when people call out their garbage for what it actually is - complete and total fucking ill fitting garbage.

Now for sale through ECS, who also suggests Dorman!

Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
      Now for sale through ECS, who also suggests Dorman!

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH lolololololol

That made my day.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
        Lol, wondered if this car would resurface...

"e30maniac"s old car. It was rough when he sold it years ago, probably been passed to 6-12 people since then. Meh.

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/member.php?u=21933
        Thanks for the insight Austin, just by looking at his post history it looks like a car to avoid :popcorn:

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
          Anyone around Bellingham know the owner or history of this M50 swapped car?

It certainly looks rough but a friend of mine is interested in buying it as a rough daily...

Thanks guys.

I am gonna check out this piece I'll report back maybe get a video.

Edit: seen video pretty rough.
          Last edited by kye; 10-17-2017, 08:48 AM.

Comment

If you can get them down on the price and just turn it in to a Track Day/Race/Drift missile, it's not a bad place to start.
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
              If you can get them down on the price and just turn it in to a Track Day/Race/Drift missile, it's not a bad place to start.
              Yeah I'm looking for something to autocross. He says a few people are looking at it I hope they buy it then I dont have to do anything.

Drove a sweet 92 mr2 the other day w 130k first mid engine experience pretty cool. I'd buy it if he would negotiate.

Anyone have any street legal racers they want to sell?

Comment

i just sold my track prepped e30 a couple weeks ago, you're too late!

Comment

MR2 would be a great Autocross car. They are still viable and can be modified to your hearts content..
                  1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                  2016 Ford Flex
                  2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Hey, since we're bashing ECS,
                    wtf did the name "Schwaben" come from?

I'd swear it just popped up one day- it's not like a half- dozen
                    REAL names like Hazet we just didn't know about.

Is my spidey sense that it's cheap offshore stuff accurate?

t
                    now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

its sorta like insignia and rocket fish, best buy just tags name to stuff to sell it, and they own the names.

I like the ECS bits made in house. I have the dip stick for my e36 m3. pretty cool piece.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post

t
                        Interesting! I just assumed it was an old German tool company...see how well it worked?

Just as you suspected...
                        These are very pricey Germain tools. I am posting this because a number of members have been asking about tool storage for the back of your car or truck. I have never used them but have been temped a few times for some of the specialty Germain car tools like the Triple square sockets etc. They...

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post

t
                          Not sure about the tools but Schwaben is an area in the southwest of Germany known for its funny dialect and people who are quite cheap. The running gag is when you reuse something old or maybe slightly broken because it still `works`is very „Schwäbisch“. Have you ever seen the Red Green Show? That dude is Schwäbisch.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Originally posted by MPLFoster View Post
                            Not sure about the tools but Schwaben is an area in the southwest of Germany known for its funny dialect and people who are quite cheap. The running gag is when you reuse something old or maybe slightly broken because it still `works`is very „Schwäbisch“. Have you ever seen the Red Green Show? That dude is Schwäbisch.
                            QFT
                            You can pretty much only know this if you live in Germany. And Stuttgart is in it! Lol
                            Gruesse aus dem Heimatland MPLFoster!

Comment

uh oh......I may be a bit Schwäbisch..

Comment

Just sold the alpine early model.
                                Until i can afford more than two cars again, i am officially e30less.

Sad.

At least the e39 i picked up will keep me busy.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                                sigpic
                                Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X