• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whole Lee Fuk.

Comment

Jesus. H. Christ.

I knew it was coming, but wow.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
      RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

yeah, that's one way of putting it. lol
        Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

holy waffles. Didn't see that one coming. was starting to like that character.
          Last edited by Dozyproductions; 06-02-2014, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
            holy waffles. Didn't see that one coming. was starting to like that character.
            Its because you started to like him that's the GOT rule never like a character if u want them to live

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

and thats how to make an exit!!! good season ending!

Comment

1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Aaaaah! My friend who listened to the audio books said the stark kids get some crazy things for themselves. Always just barely not enough!

Comment

The Hound is back! Fuck yea!

If this is a spoiler, you have some catching up to do.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Any theories as to what the new Queen is up to? She's too smart to be brainwashed.

Oh, and it wasn't Arya that was stabbed. I think the spiteful bitch was being tested.
                      No E30 Club
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

She revealed that she wasn't brainwashed when she handed that piece of paper with a rose drawn on it to her mother (grandmother?). So she's definitely trying to do some inside shit

That's a good point: the man with no name had told the spiteful bitch not to make her suffer and she disregarded orders. But Arya was clearly stabbed.. might be a test for both of them

Reek's appearance was pretty funny though. His sister gets more waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles than he does nowadays

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                          Any theories as to what the new Queen is up to? She's too smart to be brainwashed.

Oh, and it wasn't Arya that was stabbed. I think the spiteful bitch was being tested.
                          Hmmm I dunno, I think it was Arya, but I think its all a clever scheme of hers to get back/escape the house of Black and White. She was bleeding, but perhaps she had chainmail on or something and the wounds are shallow.

And no, Margaery is playing the game as usual, evident in the note she gave to her grandmother as stated here, crafty minx that she is

As for Cersei, the smug bitch is as always too smart, but I feel she is still over her head against the high sparrow. When she stated that she basically has no worries about her trial coming up due to the fact she has "The Mountain" to defend her in a trial by combat, I feel the high sparrow is too smart for that, and will disregard trial by combat, using some religious reasoning.

Stoked about "The Hound", can't wait to see him fuck some shit up

Comment

That ax shot at the end was epic!

So how do you think the spiteful bitch is getting tested? Arya was definitely stabbed... right? That would be too much of a stretch if it wasn't her and the wounds seemed pretty deep. When watching I thought, "damn, not another stark dead."

And the old lady is the grand mother ;) Do we really have to wait two more days to figure out what a fucking rose means?

Totally out of the loop of Jamie's story arc on that last episode and the which house is twat. Can some one fill me in preaze?

Comment

i think arya had a bag of goats blood to fake injury or something she learned from the actress lady she saved, so she could act wounded when the waif came to finish her off then finish her with her sword she dug up from the rocks.

also another theory the old lady was the waif since it would be stupid of arya to be flaunting money and acting all cocky. so to take his name off arya's list Jaq'an Hagar acts as arya and sacrifices himself.

Comment

Read an interesting theory that the other girl and Arya are the same person. Kind of a Fight Club thing going on possibly.

Those guys really screwed up killing the Hounds friends. The man had found peace, and now it's been taken from him.
                                No E30 Club

Comment

Working...
                                X