Local with sport seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Local with sport seats?

Any one local (Boulder area) with sport seats? I passed on some Jetta Recaros today, near mint condition, because I'm a damn idiot..... I'm wanting to get out of the comfort seats, so looking to upgrade and get a CG lock. I'm wondering if any locals have sport seats I can sit in and see? OR should I just buy some sport seats?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

I've got em, but the thigh bolsters are torn to sh!t. But that is what I get for leaving the car outside, that and they are 20 years old. I would just buy some, they are a worthy upgrade from the comfort seats.

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
    Originally posted by Chachi
    young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

Alright, I'm lookin. I sent off a few PMs, emails, and a I have phone numbers I need to call today trying to track down some decent seats.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Just a heads up to whoever reads this in the future, just picked some up. No need ot meet up

Comment

which guy were you at the sonics meet?
          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Comment

ohhhhh. for some reason i thought you were the skinny guy who had the white shirt that night.

I thought you were one of the two brothers, one of them had an s50 swapped e30.
              1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
              1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
              1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
              1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
              1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
              I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

You're thinking of Sam I think, iamcreepingdeath.

As for the brothers, nope. I got the car in my sig.

Comment

no i didn't have any brothers there. I was the one who drove the Z4 vert.

Comment

Working...
                  X