No announcement yet.

Who did I see at Gebhardt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it gets expensive after a while though. O need to try heated socks. Definitely try Steamboat if you liek powder and wide open tress

Comment

I'm not partial to powder, but i'll ride it.... I'm a big fan of fast groomers and just riding a long time without having to slow down or stop or worry about other people, and I love riding glades, like in the trees as long as they're room.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
      Originally posted by DTM190
      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

there are some real cool galde runs in steamboat and hardly anyone is up there

Comment

Awesome... My cousin's living up there atm too so maybe I can hit him up for a place to crash while I board.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I don't know if it's too late, but Steamboat does wiiiiicked student deals. For the last two years at least, just by showing proof of being a full time student got you six full days for $100.

I'm not sure if that was a CU-only deal, but I made great use of that.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Wow damn..... BUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT Steamboat is like 3 hours away.... Copper and WP and MJ are much closer

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                Wow damn..... BUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT Steamboat is like 3 hours away.... Copper and WP and MJ are much closer
                very very true. I'm about to get the student price pass...hopefully I can go enough to make it worth it.
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

that is a great deal. Imo its worth the drive

Comment

Ben where'd you get your equipment? I work at a shop in Glendale if you guys need ski/board tunes or whatever.
                    - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
                    Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

Sniagrab, christy sports, boulder ski deals. Kinda all over. I should have my stuff tuned up I think, some of the bolts in my bindings are getting loose :-/ but since the board is newish, it only needs to be waxed. I haven't looked at the edges too close yet

Comment

Working...
                      X