Any Denver Peeps out here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never heard of the 2nd level pass.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Discover Vail Resorts 37 ski properties across North America and dive into winter adventure. With lodging, ski school, and winter rentals, the experience o

colorado pass:2nd lvl pass.

/shrug

Epic Pass Unlimited skiing and riding at Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly (Lake Tahoe), and Arapahoe Basin.

Renew Your Pass
      $599 adult
      $299 child

NONE

SKI Magazine subscription
      * Six Ski-with-a-friend discounted lift tickets
      * CPC Membership
      * Free summer '10 lift rides at the Colorado resorts (does not include Bike Haul Rides)

Colorado Pass Unlimited at Keystone, Breckenridge and Arapahoe Basin plus 10 days at Vail and Beaver Creek.

Renew Your Pass
      $459 adult
      $339 teen
      $219 child

* No restricted days at Keystone, Breckenridge and Arapahoe Basin.
      * Restricted days at Vail and Beaver Creek: November 27-28, 2009 December 27, 2009 - January 2, 2010 and February 13 -14, 2010.

Heavenly 1/2 price tickets
      * SKI Magazine subscription
      * Six Ski-with-a-friend discounted lift tickets
      * Free summer '10 lift rides at the Colorado resorts (does not include Bike Haul Rides)
      * CPC Membership

Summit Pass Unlimited at Keystone, Breckenridge and Arapahoe Basin.

Renew Your Pass
      $399 adult
      $309 teen
      $199 child

* No days at Vail or Beaver Creek.
      * No restrictions at Keystone, Breckenridge and Arapahoe Basin

Heavenly 1/2 price tickets
      Six Ski-with-a-friend discounted lift tickets
      * CPC Membership
      1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
      1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
      1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
      1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
      1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
      I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

yeah, its gonna be my first year snowboarding.

i got a board/bag/boots(step in)/bindings/helmet/goggles for $40. for that price i figure why not. i already have the pants and coat/other stuff.

hopefully i dont break anything.
        1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
        1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
        1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

I tend to have expensive hobbies..... Snowboarding > Racing > Shooting.... The gun related stuff is beginning to trump the rest in cost. Stupid AR ammo costs, and soon to be pistol + ammo..... I'm set for boarding though, CAN'T WAIT! Car, now that I think of it, is pretty much set for racing, just needs some tweaks.... Sweet lol, I won't have to spend a ton now.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

you already have your pass? lucky... i have some speeding tickets to pay up first. then i'll have some money for the pass.

maybe an e30 snowboard meet? lol.
            1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

Yup, I kinda had to spend a bit this year and replace what needed replacing.... I bought new pants, a new to me demo board, new boots, renewed my pass, uhm... a helmet, I don't remember what else.

Comment

I need a job first to pay for a pass and some new gear and some new car parts

Comment

Im not working now so I can go to school full-time, and I'm getting bored as hell. Debating buying up some detailing stuff and taking 1 or 2 cars a week to get a little bit of $$ coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                    Im not working now so I can go to school full-time, and I'm getting bored as hell. Debating buying up some detailing stuff and taking 1 or 2 cars a week to get a little bit of $$ coming in.
                    we are hiring salesman in the Arvada area. Roofing sales, that is... I just scored a job and they need more door to door salesman.

if interested (anyone) PM me.

Comment

Ha, I'll be the lone e30 nut / skiier.
                      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

illl join you

Comment

Working...
                        X