Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hm maybe the e30 m3 isnt worth the money..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump check out my link I posted in a previous post if you want to see a fast azz e30 m3
    Last edited by whelton70; 05-30-2007, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by whelton70 View Post
      bump check out my link I posted if you want to see a fast azz e30 m3
      huh?? what link slappy
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

previous post slappy before the one you qouted me on slappy

Comment

Originally posted by whelton70 View Post
          bump check out my link I posted in a previous post if you want to see a fast azz e30 m3
          It's cool, but you can't even call it an "M3". That'd be like me throwing a turbocharged S50 into my 318is and calling it a "fast ass 318is". No, it's a fast 318 shell with a completely different drivetrain. And if you have the money, you can get stupid amount of horsepower in just about any car made by a major auto manufacturer. Toyota has the 2JZ-GTE, Nissan has the RB25 and RB26 engines, you can pull some stupid horsepower numbers out of an Evo's engine (4 of them were putting down 900+whp in this months SCC), you can get huge horsepower out of mercedes/porsche/audi engines, and any domestic auto manufacturer has a V8 that could put down 1000hp with a supercharger or turbo(s) without much trouble.

Yeah it's a bad ass car, but it doesn't really help prove anything for the M3..other then that there are a lot of capable BMW 6-cylinder engines you can swap it...and any other E30. It's kind of like taking a Camry in Nascar and saying "check out this Toyota Camry it hauls ass!"

91 318is | 97 FZJ80

Comment

No Its More Like An E30 M3 With Its Big Brothers Motor In It With A Turbo On It. It Is Not An S50 That Has Been Dropped In It. But A S38 With A Turbo. !!!!!!! Main Point Is That It Isnt A Damn Ps2 Game That Someone Compared The Real Deal With !!!!!!

Comment

Go away.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Working...
              X