Any Denver Peeps out here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, snow has come and gone.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

and more snow...

Comment

Which is already gone.... again

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Boo hiss. Snow, DIAF.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

When the hell you coming back?

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
              When the hell you coming back?
              Friday! Head to airport at 500 my time, land at 2030 yours. It's going to be a loooooooooooong day.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Jesus lol.... You're not landing until 10:30? Where is the layover?

Comment

8:30

Layover in Atlanta for I think four hours or so. After that though, smooth sailing to Denver and Chipotle.

...shit I need to get a ski pass still; I kinda forgot about it.
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Ah yeah, 8:30 is better I guess lol.

Chipotle lol, nice... and yeah, need to get a pass.

Comment

Brighton here...... anything going on??
                      sigpic
                      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                      " enjoy the show "

Comment

I need some cash for a pass. ATL is a terribley crowded airport too. Even during normally dead hours.

Comment

No, nothing is going on, but there should be!!

Comment

i'm getting the 2nd lvl pass, that was like 449 or something like that. anyone else going up this year??
                            1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                            1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                            1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                            1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                            1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                            I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
                              i'm getting the 2nd lvl pass, that was like 449 or something like that. anyone else going up this year??
                              I want to soon. Wish I was today with all this snow

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
                                I wish I was with all the snow were getting today

Comment

Working...
                                X