No announcement yet.

Who did I see at Gebhardt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, and how long's the buy 1 get 1 deal going on? can you send me some info? I got an email from wp/mj/copper a week ago, saying passes are $399 or some such till oct 15. I need to get my ass in gear and buy one...I can't have another season ohne skilaufen. Ben, you board or ski?
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

...hokay, either I r3v'd r3v, again, or my post didn't get posted. either way, Ben, do you have info on the buy 1 get 1 deal? I need to act soon to get a pass; I can't deal with another season without skiing.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
        oh, and how long's the buy 1 get 1 deal going on? can you send me some info? I got an email from wp/mj/copper a week ago, saying passes are $399 or some such till oct 15. I need to get my ass in gear and buy one...I can't have another season ohne skilaufen. Ben, you board or ski?
        I'm not 100% sure on the deal, I know the outline, but I don't know the details. It's like, open a checking or savings account, i dont know, at one of the banks, again drawing a blank, and you get a voucher that's buy one get one season pass for the rocky mountain super pass (copper / wp / mj). I just did mine today, had to show student ID and the voucher, sign the liability, and I paid $200 cash, no tax or anything. Worked out great. I board.
        nice, pictars nao!

haha yea. it came with studded winter tires already mounted in addition to the direzzas..... it'd be a crime against nature not to. i think i'll really just be dd-ing the scoob and occasionally using the m for winter duty. mostly just for winter dorifto-ing
        Pictures hopefully tonight? The rear seat is already in the basement, but I'll try and get some pics of the front 2 seats installed.
        ...hokay, either I r3v'd r3v, again, or my post didn't get posted. either way, Ben, do you have info on the buy 1 get 1 deal? I need to act soon to get a pass; I can't deal with another season without skiing.
        I r3vd it last night too, just said F-it and went to sleep. If you're really serious I can get you more info, but the rates go up on the 19th, but the lady said it was only going to be like $10 so not a killer. I'll try and get info on a voucher, or get one from you (I know a guy who knows a guy, me and my friend didn't need to open an account).

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
        Originally posted by DTM190
        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
          I'm not 100% sure on the deal, I know the outline, but I don't know the details. It's like, open a checking or savings account, i dont know, at one of the banks, again drawing a blank, and you get a voucher that's buy one get one season pass for the rocky mountain super pass (copper / wp / mj). I just did mine today, had to show student ID and the voucher, sign the liability, and I paid $200 cash, no tax or anything. Worked out great. I board.

I r3vd it last night too, just said F-it and went to sleep. If you're really serious I can get you more info, but the rates go up on the 19th, but the lady said it was only going to be like $10 so not a killer. I'll try and get info on a voucher, or get one from you (I know a guy who knows a guy, me and my friend didn't need to open an account).
          Sweet. $10 isn't anything to fret about then. If you could get the info on the voucher, esp for not needing to open an account, that would be wicked. I bet this is one of those things I actually have to be in person to buy.....weaksauce. Keep me posted!
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yeah, I think so. I had to show ID and sign the liability waiver. I'll try to get info and let you know.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I'm excited to go ride. I wanna try my ix out in some real snow besides what we have been getting. Cool to see there are some other Colorado people too. I dont see many of them here

Comment

Yeah. I had all my gear out and cleaned and ready / bought / replaced / pass renewed a month ago.... I'm getting a little anxious... The only thing i need to do is wax my board and I'm golden.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                  Yeah. I had all my gear out and cleaned and ready / bought / replaced / pass renewed a month ago.... I'm getting a little anxious... The only thing i need to do is wax my board and I'm golden.
                  I need a new set of bindings mine are a little small. What setup are you using? I've got 32 jpwalker prospect boots, 150 Atlantis American Muscle board and Ride lx bindings. Need a wax also

Comment

Just picked up a Lib Tech Dark series demo board, using my old Ride Delta Movement bindings (LOVE THEM), bought some new pants, renewed my pass, and bought some new boots, which I can't remember exactly what they are atm.

Comment

have you riden any other lib tech boards before? I hear good things about them in transworld. I got some slick new gloves last season. :D
                      Attached Files

Comment

lol those things are pretty sweet.... I haven't ridden Lib Tech before.... I've been riding a Morrow Radium for a few years, and when I was buying new boots, I asked the boot fitter if he suggested any boards, etc... Normal conversation... Ended with me buying a 1 or 2 year old Lib Tech demo board. Bottom is mint, and the top has a little wear, but the price was right ;)

Comment

I love my gloves! I wanna look at getting a burton ( I hate the brand but there boards are good, a little overplayed imo) blunt or clash or maybe a ride board of some sort and another bigger set of ride bindings. Have you tried any of the flow bindings. I have a problem with cutting off circulation to my feet and these supposedly help aleviate that.

Comment

I have the same issue. It's one of the reasons I bought new boots and had them properly fitted this time (sucks I wasted money on having a lazy employee just put me in some boots a few years ago) and he said it should help / fix it. The Deltas also have kinda a pressure point on the top strap but the most recent model supposedly has a different strap and alleviates the stress. I might be looking into buying just the strap if I see the same issues this season. As for flow, I rode for 2 years in high school with a guy who LOVED em, I've never tried em though. I'd read a lot about em, I've heard good and bad. I'd imagine they're only really worth buying if you live in the park, and you need to take the board on and off a lot to hike.

Comment

I figured if there really is a difference over time it would save money over buying four foot heater pads a day! I dont spend a ton of time in the park though, more in the powder. Esspecially in Steamboat. You ever been there? It's the best powder i've been on in Colorado.

Comment

I'm not big on parks, but a few friends are. Never been to Steamboat, but I should go sometime this year. I have the rocky mountain super pass, so unlimited copper, mary jane, winter park, and i think 6 days at steamboat. I did that last year, just put a foot warmer in each boot in the morning and it helped immensely.

Comment

Working...
                                X