Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro Loveland GTG - Saturday, November 14th, 2009

"...Headed to NoCo to bring out the college attendees..."

The ninth large all-euro GTG of 2009 will be on Saturday, November 14th, 2009 @ 11:00am.

Loveland Centerra Shopping Center
    [I-25 and HY-34]

Directions:
    I-25 to HY-34
    Hy-34 east to Centerra Parkway
    Centerra Parkway north to Sky Pond Road
    Sky Pond Road west, through the round-a-bout and into west lots

Park central of the lot... There will be a ton of space available, we should not have a problem at all.

Tentative Schedule:
    * meet up @ 11:00am
    * converse / grab a QUICK lunch / mingle till ~12:30pm or so
    * hold drivers meeting for drive @ 12:45pm
    * leave for drive @ ~1:00pm
    * Expect a drive into the foothills and into some higher elevation cities; weather / climate / conditions can change drastically.

PLEASE come with a positive attitude; many are meeting each other for the first time.
    We don't anyone to crash the fun in the first part of the year... that's never good!

NOTE There will be no reservations set; this will be a "free-for-all" event.

NOTE: Also, there will be a few OBDII VAG-COMs and other scanners being brought if you need a scan. Just ask and we'd be glad to help fellow owners out.

Questions, concerns, comments? Feel free to IM me!
    People usually arrive and meet and greet; enjoying the weather and good company.
    Please post if your going; I'll do my best to keep track and update a list as it formulates.

- Erik

[Public Service Annoucement]

PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS; Thanks!

* I want to be very crystal clear on this: Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT burnout, speed, or create careless driving acts in your vehicles while in area.
    To avoid getting the boot please ABSOLUTELY NO burnouts, speeding, or careless acts in our vehicles; clear?

WARNING: If you do something STUPID in your vehicle on the premises of the area, I WILL have NO problem grabbing your license plate, VIN, your name, any and all personal physical and vehicle description and any other valid info and give it to the authorities so that you are properly processed for fines / tickets / etc.

[/end PSA]

That sounds cool. I will try and make it up there

Comment

Sweet! We hope to see you there!

Comment

finally!! someone is organizing a meet!

I am gonna be there by the way, and I will bring my POS 318is if it doesn't explode in the meantime....

if there is no snow maybe i can slap my Koseis back on so my car will look a little better....

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
          finally!! someone is organizing a meet!

I am gonna be there by the way, and I will bring my POS 318is if it doesn't explode in the meantime....

if there is no snow maybe i can slap my Koseis back on so my car will look a little better....
          Hope to see you there! If all things work out, it is very likely that coffee will be provided!

Comment

nice, I will try to get the day off so i can attend. YES!!
            sigpic
            HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
            " enjoy the show "

Comment

Probably looks wide open for me. I may be able to convince the lady friend to come since she's living in Fort Collins. Like creepingdeath said, if the weather warrants it, I'll swap back to my BBS reps. I'm planning on putting my "i" lip back on too, the volvo lip has grown old, and I wanna go lower with the whole car. We'll see what happens.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

haha im gettin ready to put on a volvo lip today

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                  and I wanna go lower with the whole car. We'll see what happens.
                  you are so lucky that you can just do that. I wish i had coil overs. I want to drop the front of my car another half inch, so i have to fabricate drop hats...

Comment

I will say I was considering just springs and shocks until I could utilize coilovers..... Very happy I chose to order them instead.

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

This sounds good. I'll try and come down with my 92' e30m30 vert.

Comment

Oh snap.... I'll definitely come if I can maybe see an e30m3 in person, especially a vert.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                          Oh snap.... I'll definitely come if I can maybe see an e30m3 in person, especially a vert.
                          I wish I had a e30 m3 vert. It's actually a e30 with a m30 big six swap. Still a pretty cool car but far from a m3 vert.

Comment

Lol, reading owns me..... Still, would be cool to see another swap car.

Comment

I may be able to make it down (up?)!
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Working...
                              X