Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll take back my comment and be grateful now... lololololol..

we should have an e30 meet seriously though. not the fancy shmancy euro meets with my financed cars. lol.
    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
      i'll take back my comment and be grateful now... lololololol..

we should have an e30 meet seriously though. not the fancy shmancy euro meets with my financed cars. lol.
      not all of us who go to those have financed cars......

anyway I'm down for an E30 meet. Come to the CUSCC one tomorrow night!
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Seriously, the CUSCC is generally a bunch of cool people.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
        Originally posted by DTM190
        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
          Seriously, the CUSCC is generally a bunch of cool people.
          fr srs. Most of the douchey CU students heart priuses and don't show to these things.
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

too bad i live in south denver. :P

hey are any of you guys gun enthusiasts AND students? - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=161721

:(
            1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
            1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
            1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post

i was being facetious...
              1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
                too bad i live in south denver. :P

hey are any of you guys gun enthusiasts AND students? - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=161721

:(
                Even though I'm a gun guy....that honestly doesn't bother me at all. There are exactly zero times I've wanted a gun on campus and even less often I want another idiot to have one. You still can go to the range and have a gun, just not on campus. I don't see any problem.
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Gonna be in Denver from the 15-19 can anyone recommend some fun shit to get into in Denver? I'm staying downtown at the Hyatt so close to downtown bars to hit up. clubs not so much.
                  1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
                  1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
                  1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

Even though I'm a gun guy....that honestly doesn't bother me at all. There are exactly zero times I've wanted a gun on campus and even less often I want another idiot to have one. You still can go to the range and have a gun, just not on campus. I don't see any problem.
                    I completely agree. I'm an avid gun lover and owner, and a student. I got an email alert from the NRA about this, I'm guessing it went through (I don't follow these things closely at all). I'm confident in my own ability to carry and operate a firearm safely, no offense to anyone else whose safe, but I don't fully trust anyone else. People may be perfectly safe, but accidents are accidents for a reason... Ya know? Also, I've never wanted to carry on campus... After I read the article in my email though I immediately said it was gonna get passed cause of things like Columbine and the crazy asian kid, wherever that was (fuck the news too, I'm too busy to tune in for non-stop doom and gloom).
                    Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
                    Gonna be in Denver from the 15-19 can anyone recommend some fun shit to get into in Denver? I'm staying downtown at the Hyatt so close to downtown bars to hit up. clubs not so much.
                    How old are you?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                    Originally posted by DTM190
                    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Go to the 16th street "mall" and hang out around there. I can get a list of some good bar places in a few days, my friend works the second shift down there so he is all about downtown night stuff.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I'm thirty. I would appreciate the help its a nice get away for the wifey and I from the kids but I dont do clubs it always ends in some drama for some reason, but a nice bar a glass of crown and maybe a cigar will do. Whats the good mall to hit up for some fitted hats, shoe stores regular stuff no LV for me? Whats the best local burger joint that you recommend. Also a steak house if you know of one.

Comment

steakhouse: mortons or the keg.
                          what kinda music are you into?

also... don't buy shit from the 16th st mall, in regards to fitted hats and some shoes. i mean, there are some stores down there, but i usually hit up foot locker or somethin. if you're driving, def check out colo. mills mall, and flatirons mall up in broomfield. its pretty cool.

if you're not drivin.... stay downtown. love downtown. lol.
                          1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

Try Willie G's restaurant downtown.

Also, if you are driving definitely go drive/walk around Red Rocks. Just check their schedule online to make sure an event isn't going on.

Most of my suggestions depend on if you are driving or not.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Yah Ill be driving I have to go pick up the ZF trans from fort collins but we are making a vacation out of it.

Comment

anyway I'm down for an E30 meet. Come to the CUSCC one tomorrow night!
                                What time and where?????

I'm thirty. I would appreciate the help its a nice get away for the wifey and I from the kids but I dont do clubs it always ends in some drama for some reason, but a nice bar a glass of crown and maybe a cigar will do. Whats the good mall to hit up for some fitted hats, shoe stores regular stuff no LV for me? Whats the best local burger joint that you recommend. Also a steak house if you know of one.
                                For burger joints there is BK, wendy's, Mcdonals...... just messing with you there is this place on 120th right off I-25 fudrockers big burgers and you can make your own from a salad bar they have, outback has good steaks too.
                                sigpic
                                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                                " enjoy the show "

Comment

Working...
                                X