Things to do around Nurburgring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things to do around Nurburgring

Going to be around at the nurburgring in about 15 days or so. I booked two nights at a lady's apartment with Airbnb just in case one day the Nordschliefe gets shut down/rained on. One day though I'm going to be completely free and jet-lagged to hell.

Besides observe the nurburgring viewing points on my day off, what are some things that you guys have done around the area? I will not have a car (except for the purpose of renting one for the track), just my longboard so I will have to travel to places like that. Just trying not to waste a whole day! I'll be all by myself
    Last edited by lolcantturn; 08-26-2014, 01:31 PM.
    Originally posted by TSI
    ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
    OEM+

Theres the castle thats on the grounds. If you can get to a train station go see some of the car museums. BMW was nice, but probably too far from where you will be. Benz & Porsche are both close to each other and easily accessible via train
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
      Going to be around at the nurburgring in about 15 days or so. I booked two nights at a lady's apartment with Airbnb just in case one day the Nordschliefe gets shut down/rained on. One day though I'm going to be completely free and jet-lagged to hell.

Besides observe the nurburgring viewing points on my day off, what are some things that you guys have done around the area? I will not have a car (except for the purpose of renting one for the track), just my longboard so I will have to travel to places like that. Just trying not to waste a whole day! I'll be all by myself
      Good luck! And try not to pump your fist at the clubs! ;)

Comment

Not much to do there apart from the track actually, but visit the museum and the local raceshops, that'll keep you busy for a few hours.

I'm headed up and should be there on the 19th of September, if you're there during that weekend let's get a beer.

Comment

Dude, ring taxi!

Get a ride around with someone who knows the track!
          Originally posted by codyep3
          I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
          2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
          1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
          1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
          2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
          2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
          2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
          2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
          2010 F650gs twin
          2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Working...
          X