Low and Wide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low and Wide

As most of you know, I recently bagged my car a few months ago and had to remove the RS's for fitment. I wanted the RS's back on the car, but I also wanted to go more wider. I took my car over to my good buddies at Buddha Concept Designs in Buena Park, CA to discuss about widening my fenders. They told me to get my wheels exactly how I want them and they will do the rest.

Here is what we started over the weekend:

And shop rules "Owner must make the first cut"

The fenders will be full metal and M-Tech 2 kit will be fitted. My goal is to get the car as low as I can on 17's and get rid of the rake look. Updates to come.
    Feedback
    Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Wow, this could be really cool. In for the finished product!
    Avusblau 1994 M3 - DEAD
    Lagunagrün 1991 331iS --> Journal Here

Comment

Here's one of Buddha Concept Designs recent build that was one of the most talked about cars at SEMA.

Feedback
      Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

Interesting how it comes out.
        Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Very interested in the finished look. I am not sure if we have a custom concept shop like that here in South Florida, but if anybody has some info, please post.

.................................................. ... G .................................................. ............

Comment

Looks nice!

M20B28 Turbo

My Build Thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255839

Comment

Make sure they don't lower the fender arch at all, it looks like the front is already getting there. Keep them as they were or go up, it's where most people go wrong.
              Byron
              Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                Make sure they don't lower the fender arch at all, it looks like the front is already getting there. Keep them as they were or go up, it's where most people go wrong.

Agree 100%
                Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by e30spdfrk View Post
                  make sure they don't lower the fender arch at all, it looks like the front is already getting there. Keep them as they were or go up, it's where most people go wrong.
                  +1

Comment

COMMITTED!

I remember talking to Kevin and the plan is so that the car is going to be able to move while aired-out, so they've got that covered.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I would want more meat on the road...might as well justify all the work your doing IMO. Interested in the work done, I would love to fit 17x10s on for racing.

Comment

spec?

I am guessing 235/35s on 17 x 11?

Always wanted to see what a custom exclusive "body" design shop would do on an E30.

Comment

The fender arch will be raised higher as my car goes lower just like how the rear setup is going to be.

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                          I would want more meat on the road...might as well justify all the work your doing IMO. Interested in the work done, I would love to fit 17x10s on for racing.
                          I don't drive this car as much nor do I track it. Going more for a stance look.

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
                          I am guessing 235/35s on 17 x 11?

Always wanted to see what a custom exclusive "body" design shop would do on an E30.
                          Almost right. 235/40 on 10.5. I wish I could find 35 series or even 30 series, but no luck.
                          Feedback
                          Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

This is going to be awesome

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                            1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

I am intrigued.
                              Instagram: @dillonmakar

Build thread HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X