No announcement yet.

Bumada's S5x Project E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the subs. I don't have many updates as I'm getting married in September so all my funds have shifted.

I did take the car to VIR in March and it was so much fun and exposed some areas of the car that could use some improvements as well as me. I'm looking to get upgraded sway bars, better seats, maybe stiffer springs. I also broke both brake ducts and a headlight while on the track. But other than that, the car ran great with no issues.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    1989 325i S50 swapped
    2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Originally posted by bumada View Post
      Thanks for the subs. I don't have many updates as I'm getting married in September so all my funds have shifted. I did take the car to VIR in March and it was so much fun and exposed some areas of the car that could use some improvements as well as me. I'm looking to get upgraded sway bars, better seats, maybe stiffer springs. I also broke both brake ducts and a headlight while on the track. But other than that, the car ran great with no issues. Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
      If anyone wants to follow progress of this car, track events, or other garage foolery, follow my IG @graysracegarage Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
      1989 325i S50 swapped
      2007 4Runner Sport V8

Comment

Working...
      X