Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hm maybe the e30 m3 isnt worth the money..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have driven the Lancia on PS2, and it really is a performer. I personally would take the e30 M, however.
    '89 "is" = M technic II build mode.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VAPORBLADE View Post
      I have driven the Lancia on PS2, and it really is a performer. I personally would take the e30 M, however.

i hear you man, i played sim city once and i did well so i think im going to run for mayor
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

blunt thats good stuff. Oh and SimCity for the motherphukkin WIN! I was an addict

Mariano
        Last edited by CleanAzzE30z; 05-25-2007, 08:05 PM.

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by VAPORBLADE View Post
          That has got to be one of the most retarded statements I've ever heard in defense for choosing a certain car over another.

Comment

Wow.. just wow.

Comment

Most modern cars will beat the e30 m3 in every measurable way. However, the e30 blows away anything modern in every immeasurable way.........imo anyway.
              '88 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Alecs MacDonald View Post
                Most modern cars will beat the e30 m3 in every measurable way. However, the e30 blows away anything modern in every immeasurable way.........imo anyway.
                +1

The Lancia was slighty lighter, Turbocharged, and AWD. The e30 m3 was only slightly slower at the finish line, at the two turns they compared, they were equal.

What kind of comparison is this anyways?

The e30 m3 blows anything out the water in every other way. its pure sex.

Plus, didnt you see the handling on that poor lancia? it was rolling like a rave. were the tires scraping the fenders? HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                  That has got to be one of the most retarded statements I've ever heard in defense for choosing a certain car over another.
                  lmfao im literally crying over here!
                  Originally posted by ebelements
                  Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Yeah and until you have driven one maybe you will always think they are not worth the dough. But if you ever do get to drive one then well lets just say you will not stop talking about the car. I still kick myself hard when I think about the one I passed up back in 1992 when working for the local BMW dealership. It was a 1988 henna red with 16" gold 3 piece BBS never driven in rain and only had 18k on it for a 4 year old car. My price since I was an employ was 12K way back then. If only I would have bought it back then it would easily bring that now. OH well KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK KICK

Comment

I have yet to drive an E30 M3, I've driven the E46 M3 and it's a blast, the traction control is a bit annoying, but you can turn it off, regarding Tiff and his crew, remeber they called the Viper Garbage, and ran a Jeep test without including a Cherokee Hemi just to get the boring and slow Range Rover to win... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                        If in a persons mind its not worth the money (which is a completely valid opinion, we dont all think alike), then the E30 ///M3 is not the car for said person. Performance isnt what makes this car valuable. Get a Camaro if you want torque, or a Jap car if you want cheap FWD hp. Shit one can even get a E36 ///M3 for the same price nowadays. :)
                        Mariano
                        ^yes.

One of the coolest cars ever even if it had a hamster for a motor.

If your worrying about speed make it faster.

Twenty years from now when these cars are highly sought after (with S14's) I'm gonna kick myself for not buying up as many as I should be right now.

Comment

I've driven all the M3's, (except the E92 obviously), and they each have very special traits, and overall are very different cars.

E30 M3 = Special kind of driver, special kind of motor, a true race car for the street. The car makes you work to keep it going, it makes you work to keep it in the power band, a true drivers car 100%, no computers helping you or offering any assistance, and a great looking car overall.

E36 M3 = Down to earth, decently quick but not fast in stock form, feels big, bloated and heavy, includes more of the requested creature comforts, and is designed to be a quick, comfy daily driver

E46 M3 = More entertaining then the E36 M3, enough grip to make anybody smile. Very easy to drive at the limit in stock form, and a fantastic power band that keeps on giving. Also equipped with all the crazy electronic goodies we have been forced to own over the last years. Very quiet at cruise, very civilized as a daily driver, and a awesome sports car above 4500RPM and over 80MPH.

They are so different you cannot really consider them to be in the same class (even though they are obviously)

The E30 generation was pure driver with a few toys here and there, and after that it was just more toys and a little more power.

The US E36 M3 was a joke imho, they are boring to drive and offered me nothing more over a 328is or 325is. The E46 M3 is a great overall car, awesome power, awesome grip, and overall a nice current generation drivers car.

I may own an E30 M3 at some point, however my e30 currently is more rare then the M3, and is a blast to drive, so the M3 of the E46 generation will suffice.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                            If in a persons mind its not worth the money (which is a completely valid opinion, we dont all think alike), then the E30 ///M3 is not the car for said person. Performance isnt what makes this car valuable. Get a Camaro if you want torque, or a Jap car if you want cheap FWD hp. Shit one can even get a E36 ///M3 for the same price nowadays. :)

Mariano

x10 my hero :up:
                            IT IS BETTER TO DIE ON YOUR FEET THAN LIVE ON YOUR KNEES - emiliano zapata!

Comment

Part of the reason why we even bother with our e30's in the first place is because we LIKE our cars. Its not about which car is the fastest or what has better performance or what would be more economical dollar for dollar. We like our cars for what they are. So even when it comes to an M3, you could certainly buy a new car that goes much faster with a full warrenty for a few dollars more than the most pristine M3. But then when you consider that old addage about how if you are not inclined to look back after walking away from your car.. then its just a plain old car. I do not know about the other people on this forum, but I can honestly say that the money spent on all 3 of my E30's up to this point would have afforded me new car for cash.

Comment

My father was an art dealer, his favorite expression was; "It's worth what somebody's willing to pay"

Also, I'm guessing Vaporblade was making a joke, I've met him, he seems to be mentally all there.

Comment

Working...
                                X