Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hm maybe the e30 m3 isnt worth the money..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jscotty View Post
    Part of the reason why we even bother with our e30's in the first place is because we LIKE our cars. Its not about which car is the fastest or what has better performance or what would be more economical dollar for dollar. We like our cars for what they are. So even when it comes to an M3, you could certainly buy a new car that goes much faster with a full warrenty for a few dollars more than the most pristine M3. But then when you consider that old addage about how if you are not inclined to look back after walking away from your car.. then its just a plain old car. I do not know about the other people on this forum, but I can honestly say that the money spent on all 3 of my E30's up to this point would have afforded me new car for cash.
    i've never heard that saying, but i have ALWAYS done that ever since i've had my name on the title of an e30.

Comment

Now put the same tire on the cars and see what happens.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
        I may own an E30 M3 at some point, however my e30 currently is more rare then the M3, and is a blast to drive, so the M3 of the E46 generation will suffice.
        Since when are 86 etas rare?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
          Last I checked mtech1 e30's are more rare in the states then M3's, even my replica.

Comment

Your body kit may be rare but your car is not.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Your body kit may be rare but your car is not.
              Its okay, I'd rather have my unrare car then a dime a dozen E36.

Pick on somebody else TeeJay.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Last I checked mtech1 e30's are more rare in the states then M3's, even my replica.
                  Not more rare than an E30 M3 convertible, or E30 M3 Evo II, or E30 M3 Evo III, or E30 M3 Ravaglia, or E30 M3 Cecotto.

Comment

Its okay, I'd rather have my unrare car then a dime a dozen E36.

Pick on somebody else TeeJay.
                    You're hilarious James, you are really telling me etas aren't a dime a dozen?

RISING EDGE

Comment

my pink one is rare
                      85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                      e30 restoration and V8 swap
                      24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                        If in a persons mind its not worth the money (which is a completely valid opinion, we dont all think alike), then the E30 ///M3 is not the car for said person. Performance isnt what makes this car valuable. Get a Camaro if you want torque, or a Jap car if you want cheap FWD hp. Shit one can even get a E36 ///M3 for the same price nowadays. :)

Mariano

very well put Mariano. I agree. its not how you stand by your car, its how... oops wrong thread. :D

seriously though, Long live our beloved e30 M3!!!:hitler:

Comment

Its not an eta. If you want to play the damn VIN game then go ahead, but I don't see it that way anymore.

Fine, a euro grey market imported 325i Mtech1 is more rare in the states then a bloody M3.

I see a hell of a lot more M3's then Mtech1 E30's.

Comment

Originally posted by chucko View Post
                            Not more rare than an E30 M3 convertible, or E30 M3 Evo II, or E30 M3 Evo III, or E30 M3 Ravaglia, or E30 M3 Cecotto.
                            US Spec M3 Coupe, not talking about tourings, baurs, and special m3's.

Comment

Its not an eta. If you want to play the damn VIN game then go ahead, but I don't see it that way anymore.

Fine, a euro grey market imported 325i Mtech1 is more rare in the states then a bloody M3.

I see a hell of a lot more M3's then Mtech1 E30's.
                              That's like Jordan saying his car was an E36 because of the body kit and wheels, etc. What the hell are you smoking to think that your car is "grey market" because you imported an M-tech I kit?

RISING EDGE

Comment

That's like Jordan saying his car was an E36 because of the body kit and wheels, etc. What the hell are you smoking to think that your car is "grey market" because you imported an M-tech I kit?

He didn't say that. He said that a grey market Mtech I in the states is more rare than an e30 M3.

His car may not win playing the VIN game, but it is definatley not something you see every day and is no where near the original 86 eta it was. I believe the body is about the only thing left from that car.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X