Got my license back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my license back!!!

As of this morning I am now legally able to drive again! I cant wait to order some parts and fix up the e30 that has sat for about a year now...

First on the list is to tackle the timing belt and freshen up all the fluids :)

I am sure I will be in here looking for help eventually. I will also be sure to add pics as I progress, I am glad I never sold the car!

Just thought I would share my excitement with the r3v community.
    Keep on Keepin' on.

If you don't mind, how did you lose it?
    Originally posted by KingB
    Scratch my back and I buy a prostitute for you, to rub your balls. HAHA now thats some funny shit.

Comment

glad you kept the E30, have fun getting it back to par!

Comment

Originally posted by HST View Post
        If you don't mind, how did you lose it?

Refusal to submit a BAC test... Dont worry I've learned from my mistakes.
        Keep on Keepin' on.

Comment

Refusing to take the BAC is not a bad idea given that you are probably going to lose your license in addition to doing time in the slammer and having a DWI or DUI conviction if you were actually driving drunk. Now if you still ended up getting all of that punishment, refusing the BAC was certainly a bad idea.

One thing that I learned about becoming an adult is that you MUST obey the rules. I think at some point or another we have all ignored the rules until the consequences have affected us adversely and losing your license has to be the ULTIMATE punishment next to being homeless. Personally I think that if having good credit was a prerequisite to keeping your driver's license , none of us would ever miss a credit card payment. We would always pay the cable bill and cell phone bill ON TIME and IN FULL.

In some states they are actually taking driving privilages from people who don't pay child support.

Comment

Originally posted by Ender. View Post
            Refusal to submit a BAC test... Dont worry I've learned from my mistakes.

Did the just give you a reckless driving, or what?

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

HAHA for me it took 3 times loosing it to learn my leason, but i guess im a slow learner!
              But if i was you, i would have been workin on my car the whole time, with all the money you were saving on gas money and such...
              1989 325i MT2/4dr

My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather i will skid in broadside,thoroughly used up,totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW..What a ride!

Comment

How frequently did you drive illegally?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Nice man.

Yeah as for me I have learned from my mistakes too. However, I refuse to ever drive anywhere even if I have only had 1 drink or so, its not worth it to me even to risk a DUI. But with all my tickets for speeding I am damn close to losing my license. So its time to slow down, I never speed anymore and I have not gotten a ticket for almost a year now.
                  Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Congrats man!! I know how it feels. Trust me.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                    1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                    1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by MattE30 View Post
                      Did the just give you a reckless driving, or what?
                      Yes.

And saving money on gas definetely doesnt cover the cost of lawyers and court fees, etc...

I think I might have driven like 4 times the past year but they were all necesary. My friends all hate me and I think I owe them all MANY rides. It also helped living close to campus and taking public transportation :(

And in FL you can lose your license for not paying child support but I wouldnt know about that...
                      Keep on Keepin' on.

Comment

Sucks balls losing it, I did doing 98 in a 65 at 4 a.m. on the grapevine, only 30 days but still an eternity. Gluck with the return of your license hope you don't have to suffer without it again.

blck325is<-e30hopeful
                        Originally posted by csermonet47
                        Vlad, you are handling this quite unprofessionally.

Also, you are a cock with tacky taste.

That is all.

Comment

thats awesome that you got your license back, now you can come to a florida meet sometime!!!
                          NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                            Congrats man!! I know how it feels. Trust me.

Mariano
                            Seconded. I lost mine for a year when I wrecked my last E30 about 3 years ago. Longest year of my life.

Comment

^^^ man, the picture of that gives me the chills everytime..................... im glad you were alright.
                              NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

Working...
                              X