Stress. How do you handle it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stress. How do you handle it?

I'm to the point at work that I find myself zoning out and daydreaming about some "Office Space" inspired outburst.
    Couple that with a baby on the way in 2 months, and I'm sure I will have a mental breakdown soon thereafter.

What methods do you use for dealing with stress? I'm talking beyond jerking off and smoking weed. What works that isn't expensive?
    Last edited by blocke; 03-02-2012, 12:45 PM.
    sigpic
    Parts Wanted
    The Never-ending Resto Mod

Originally posted by blocke View Post
    I'm to the point at work that I find myself zoning out and daydreaming about a workplace massacre or some "Office Space" inspired outburst.
    Couple that with a baby on the way in 2 months, and I'm sure I will have a mental breakdown soon thereafter.

What methods do you use for dealing with stress? I'm talking beyond jerking off and smoking weed. What works that isn't expensive?
    Sex.

No lie.

If that's not happening (period week) I'll go for a blast down some backroads. Hit a T, pick a direction, and go. Bring the camera and make a day of it.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Drive aimlessly. Granted that's gotten more expensive lately, but still fairly cheap. I drive an AWD DSM, so its gets OK gas mileage. Basically what I do is fill my tank and start driving at every intersection I flip a coin heads go left, tails go right. I just drive with no real purpose until I get to half a tank then start headed back home. Its really nice to just get out and enjoy some time alone. I usually turn off the radio and just enjoy the beautiful sound of turbo.
      Originally posted by Vivek
      I was wondering about the penis too.

Comment

i curl up in the fetal position on the shower floor and cry.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
          Sex.

No lie.

If that's not happening (period week) I'll go for a blast down some backroads. Hit a T, pick a direction, and go. Bring the camera and make a day of it.

Guess I should mention that the E30 is not road worthy, and the wife has a disinclination when it comes to sex...thank you pregnancy and hormone imbalance.
          sigpic
          Parts Wanted
          The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

Originally posted by T Verdier View Post
            i curl up in the fetal position on the shower floor and cry.

Originally posted by yert315
            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

jerkin' off and smoking weed lololol

Comment

I lift weights like a motherfucker.
                Originally posted by flyboyx
                i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

drive man, Im 24 with one of the same jobs and a 2 year old at home. Get your frustrations out on long road trips, or thrashing on the track
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm getting you aren't getting enough exercise.
                    at 15 life sucked bc it felt like i couldnt do anything fun.
                    at 18-19 all i wanted to do it commit suicide.
                    at 21-23 life was great, in college full time, single bc im ugly
                    at 24 i got kicked out.(mom is insane but thats another story)
                    at 28(now) im married and working, there is a lot of stress, bc if i loose my job we are screwed.
                    basically the older you get life is that much harder and boring.
                    tricks ive found to help me. Eat well, get some exercise. and if religious, find meaning in that. and last, driver your e30 every day like you stole it.
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

This

www.truegearhead.com
                      - bad decisions & questionable cars

Comment

in order of healthiest to least healthy...

run, lift, have sex, vent, bottle it up, punch things, eat, drink

Comment

yoga? no joke u cant be stressed when your body is twisted into a pretzel.
                          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                          Originally posted by J3M93
                          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

hot yoga, but dont tell your wife, anyone that has been will know why.
                            sigpic
                            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

hot yoga

Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                              Originally posted by J3M93
                              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Working...
                              X