what's the rarest E30 know to exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's the rarest E30 know to exist?

Just kinda curious to see if there are any extremly rare e30's out there that anybody know of. and I mean real rare cars.
    Last edited by 2mAn; 02-02-2019, 02:22 PM.
    sigpic
    Justin Angelli
    1985 325e Gazellenbiege

I think it might be a hartge m3 cabrio in Jamaica. There is only one known to exist.

Comment

I saw this bronzit 85 325e once. Someone told me there is only 3 in existence worldwide.

Comment

On my local classifieds apparently this one is http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ352743878

Comment

There is an urban legend about an e30 back in the day. It was an 88 325is, it would periodically show up in the classifieds section of the news paper. The car was said to have very rare factory parts such as the coveted bronzit paint scheme. It was also said to even possible have the famed BMW bottlecap rims? No one knows about that though. Anyway the car would be selling for very cheap. Each time it showed up it was listed cheaper than before. A friend of mine told me about it and he went to go check it out. I told him that it was to good to be true as back in the 80's these cars were selling for over 20 thousand dollars. My buddy came back the next day showing me he had bought it for 1,300. I was amazed he had got it so cheap and it was practically brand new. However the next day when I talked to him he seemed depressed. It was odd because he seemed like such a happy guy all the time. Days went on and he become more anti social and wouldn't talk to any of us. He just drove that car. Then one day I found out the terrible news. He had died. The police found him dead in that car and no cause of death was found. I decided to talk to previous owners the cars but to my shock, the past 5 owners had died. All in that very car. I knew that car had been cursed. A week later I moved and the years passed and I never heard anything else about that car. The only word of advise I can give you is if you ever see a cheap e30 with that champagne colored paint, !

Comment

Originally posted by zig553 View Post
            On my local classifieds apparently this one is http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ352743878

Must be REALLY rare HAHA!!
            sigpic
            Justin Angelli
            1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

The BMW E30 333i is pretty rare and there were only 6 made of the dinan m3 which came with a turbo
              sigpic
              BIMMER für IMMER

Comment

The rarest factory cars in the US market would have to be the full M Technic convertibles but if you include tuner cars, then special models like the E30 M3 Dinan turbo (I believe there's only 3 produced). Genuine Alpina, Hartge, TC Baurs, AC Schnitzer, Racing Dynamics K27 cars are going to be rare these days. There are market specific models like South African 333i and S14 powered Italian 320iS that never made it over to the US as well.
                Last edited by reelizmpro; 03-10-2012, 12:42 PM.
                "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

The most awesome obscure e30 is definitely the Hartge H35-24
                  cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                    the most awesome obscure e30 is definitely the hartge h35-24
                    +1
                    Projects Hartge,Alpina & AC Schnitzer Builds.http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=280601
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=227993
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=289362

DSC04926 by Raul Salinas, on FlickrDSC03413 by Raul Salinas, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                      I think it might be a hartge m3 cabrio in Jamaica. There is only one known to exist.
                      Is it owned by Tupac?

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

My e30 is the rarest

There is only one
                        1989 cirrisblau-metallic 325i

Comment

The 2 door touring is also very rare
                          sigpic
                          BIMMER für IMMER

Comment

This one: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...8&postcount=37 :D

instagram: @tonerrrr
                            High resolution E30 Fuse Box 300dpi PNG

Comment

Originally posted by tonerrrr View Post
                              sigpic
                              Justin Angelli
                              1985 325e Gazellenbiege

Comment

Working...
                              X