X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
    wow that website looks like it is straight outa 1995. gawd that's bad
    It is. That's what I was talking about with them never figuring out web presence. But Steven wasn't asking for a place to shop.
    past:
    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
    1985 323i baur
    current:
    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Steven don't forget Ireland engineering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
        if you need a rich data set of manufacturers, let nopi.com be your guide, my son.

they'd be america's autobacs if they'd ever figured out how to have a web presence.

also, look for my build thread, I don't remember every vendor but the list is longer than 6.
        I'll look through your build thread. Thanks for the lead with that website.

Originally posted by agent View Post
        Kadunza offers some custom E30 parts (door handles, seat bracket adapters, valve covers, etc.). Ping RobertK.
        Already in talks with Robert, he's not making many parts anymore.

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
        Steven don't forget Ireland engineering.

I would hit them up but I don't think they have many parts that are "their own"

Feedback!
        Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
        Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

Ireland engineering makes a lot of parts in house with original design ?

Lol.

Comment

Taaaadaaaaa: this weekends progress. Any of you guy get anything done on the Bimmers this weekend?

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
              Man people in Palo Alto seem kinda douchy

Palo Alto has a park in the hills that you have to present a driver's license that says "Palo Alto" on it to get in; its solely for the residents of Palo Alto.
              The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
              Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
              2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Palo Alto is the accumulation of all the worst people on earth.

fart smelling douche bags
                Attached Files
                Much wow
                I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                  Palo Alto has a park in the hills that you have to present a driver's license that says "Palo Alto" on it to get in; its solely for the residents of Palo Alto.
                  That park looks awesome too, if i lived in palo alto I'd probably be super stoked to have a private park but because i don't it comes off as incredibly elitist and seems like the city council is holding a grudge against the surrounding cities because they didn't help out in buying the park. I think the way Monterey does it is way better if you live in the county you get to use the beaches for free, if you don't you need to pay for parking. that seems fair to the residents and tourists.
                  88 325is Five Speed
                  Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                    Taaaadaaaaa: this weekends progress. Any of you guy get anything done on the Bimmers this weekend?

Wow that looks fantastic. I like the blue block with black uppers.

I got a little work on my M3 done. I dropped the exhaust and pulled the cover/heat shield off the cats and welded up the cracks that were forming around the resonator.(The seam split halfway around the thing.) No more exhaust leaks on the car. Next on the list, the a/c system.

Will
                    '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                    '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                    '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                    '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                      Looks awesome Andrei!

I finally got my car back on the ground after six months of being on jackstands. Just need to get the toe close to 0º now so that I can push it around.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                      Transaction feedback
                      - jpod999

Comment

JP. get some SEM trim black. you can paint those cowl vents on the cheap.
                        Much wow
                        I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
                          JP. get some SEM trim black. you can paint those cowl vents on the cheap.
                          Already have the can! I've been planning on painting them, it just hasn't been a priority enough for me to actually do it. Since the car will be at my house soon I should have a lot more time for the small projects like that. You're right though, looks ridiculous.

Is this anyone here's car? Why so cheap if it's BARd?

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                          Transaction feedback
                          - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                            Already have the can! I've been planning on painting them, it just hasn't been a priority enough for me to actually do it. Since the car will be at my house soon I should have a lot more time for the small projects like that. You're right though, looks ridiculous.

Is this anyone here's car? Why so cheap if it's BARd?

I tried to contact the guy to ask the same question but I never got a reply

Comment

He says its bar'd and CA legal, but then says he will smog it for a serious buyer. seems weird. If he's serious about SELLING, then he can spend the $50 to get a smog at any old smog shop, unless he knows it wont pass and has to pay through the nose to "get it smogged"
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                                Wow that looks fantastic. I like the blue block with black uppers.

I got a little work on my M3 done. I dropped the exhaust and pulled the cover/heat shield off the cats and welded up the cracks that were forming around the resonator.(The seam split halfway around the thing.) No more exhaust leaks on the car. Next on the list, the a/c system.

Will

Thanks! I figured I'd go with the blue so that I can spot oil leaks a little easier than black. Since the engine bay is pretty color neutral, it's a nice subtle addition. Plus, it matches my sway bars :).
                                That's great to hear! Ha, I just ditched A/C

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                                Looks awesome Andrei!

I finally got my car back on the ground after six months of being on jackstands. Just need to get the toe close to 0º now so that I can push it around.

Thanks!
                                Very cool! I've been up on jack stands for a month now... Sometimes I wish I had the time and money for a ground up restoration. Maybe once I graduate in a few years.

I can't wait to see your final result!

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Working...
                                X