X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
    I saw that Darude played DNA a few weeks back
    i was there for it. it was ok.

Danny, drop in which ever you can get cheaper. The power difference will be barely noticeable and cams will help a lot with either option. the m52 is always fun to play with for the weight savings.
    Much wow
    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
      i was there for it. it was ok.
      Did he play...Sandstorm?!

Dude will never be able to live that down

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
      Transaction feedback
      - jpod999

Comment

yeah, i skipped that night... trance was over for me about 15 years ago :P

i might start booking shows at DNA again, though- now that they have the smaller "above" space available it's easier to break even doing a show there- renting the main room was usually a losing proposition.
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Did he play...Sandstorm?!

Dude will never be able to live that down
          Ya he finished with it.

DK DNA is dying, it wouldn't book there to make money.
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

I feel like I need to buy an e30
            Build Threads:
            Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post
              Ya he finished with it.

DK DNA is dying, it wouldn't book there to make money.
              codeword going away is a torniquet, as much as i'll miss it.

making money was never the point, though, that's what i have a day job for. it's a community of friends that's sort of similar to the nor-cal e30 scene, they're just even weirder than you are and wear makeup. :P
              past:
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
                sup;D
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post

Buy mineeeee

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                    Buy mineeeee
                    You're joking

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                    Transaction feedback
                    - jpod999

Comment

You're joking

Somewhat. I'm sure we've all played with the idea of selling our cars. I've been thinking about it for he past year and a half, but never have gone though with it. It's my only car, and sometimes it can be a little much, especially in this heat without A/C. However I'd want to replace it with something that would be worth selling the e30 for, and the only cars I'm really interested in would be a z3 coupe (M or 3.0i), or an e46 M. The e46 would be terrible on maintenance costs, and the clownshoe would need some modifying to look a little less silly haha!
                      Anyway, there's a price tag on almost anything, so if any of you are interested shoot me an offer.

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Somewhat. I'm sure we've all played with the idea of selling our cars. I've been thinking about it for he past year and a half, but never have gone though with it. It's my only car, and sometimes it can be a little much, especially in this heat without A/C. However I'd want to replace it with something that would be worth selling the e30 for, and the only cars I'm really interested in would be a z3 coupe (M or 3.0i), or an e46 M. The e46 would be terrible on maintenance costs, and the clownshoe would need some modifying to look a little less silly haha!
                        Anyway, there's a price tag on almost anything, so if any of you are interested shoot me an offer.
                        That interior though! I know what you are saying, I've definitely flirted with the idea of selling mine.

If you do sell your car, test drive an E39 M5. Or don't, because you will end up buying one if you take that first drive.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                        Transaction feedback
                        - jpod999

Comment

Decay, were you in Newport Beach on Saturday night? Im 99.9% sure I saw the Baur, but I was on a time crunch and the traffic was bad that I couldnt doubleback to check
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            Decay, were you in Newport Beach on Saturday night? Im 99.9% sure I saw the Baur, but I was on a time crunch and the traffic was bad that I couldnt doubleback to check
                            yup. i was parked in front of woody's, doin' a boat party thing. had a good weekend :)
                            past:
                            1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                            1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                            1985 323i baur
                            current:

Comment

sweet, took my wife on a sunset cruise since she has to spend 6 days without me while I sit in a hotel room in Des Moines IA.... I wish there was something funny about this, but there isnt. Im on r3v avoiding doing what Im supposed to be doing...
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

I'm mainly interested in trading for my 325xiT/6
                                Build Threads:
                                Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Working...
                                X