Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really, you have to go into the dmv.

Also, I know of a way to possibly get around fees. However I am curious what you're after cause I am eyeing something for my brother which sounds like its in the same predicament as the car you're lookin at. Schwarz vert??

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
      Not really, you have to go into the dmv.

Also, I know of a way to possibly get around fees. However I am curious what you're after cause I am eyeing something for my brother which sounds like its in the same predicament as the car you're lookin at. Schwarz vert??
      Different car. I found a smoking deal, just hoping they don't sell it to someone else!
      sigpic
      1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
      1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
      1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

is it the one that was $500 :)
        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          is it the one that was $500 :)
          black?

Please don't take it from me!
          sigpic
          1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
          1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
            black?

Please don't take it from me!
            don't worry. I saw that one but didn't email them, mostly because I've just taken delivery of a much dumber thing.

that one looked really nice though!
            cars beep boop

Comment

don't worry. I saw that one but didn't email them, mostly because I've just taken delivery of a much dumber thing.

that one looked really nice though!
              What's your new thing?

My plan is to get a second car so I have something to drive when I get a garage to use to put an s50 in my daily.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                What's your new thing?
                I've just made a thread to document my insanity.
                cars beep boop

Comment

Not sure I've noticed that car, buutt I did just put up my gutted and parted out 325i shell for free and have had 10+ calls about it already. Pretty surprised actually.

Comment

Id say you have a problem but then again id probably do the same thing. I wish you the luckiest of luck and hope you dont run into anything ridiculous.
                    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

You have at least one running car right?

Comment

if anyone is looking for a decent daily. selling mine. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto...544615368.html

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                          if anyone is looking for a decent daily. selling mine. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto...544615368.html
                          that was a sweet ride. whats next for you?
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

i bought Gary's wagon

Comment

Someone sell me a clean hood so I can finally bring my car to Oliver

Comment

Damn, just gave away an e30 with a clean hood. The guy even asked why I didn't sell it.

Comment

Working...
                                X