No announcement yet.

South Bay Tom Lantos Tunnels Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super down, i know the begging of the route like the back of my hand i can have 5+ cars that will be down to come (non e30's, e36 m3's sti's etc.)

Comment

the 11th works for me.... ill have to rent a beemer for this one lol. FARZAD!!??

Comment

Looks like it could be a pretty nice turnout. I'm glad to see so many people interested.
        sigpic

Comment

I voted May 11th because this gives time for people to prepare and make plans accordingly, and plus I cant do the 27th LOL
          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
          IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

so is this happening?

Comment

Sorry George, I sold the red car and ummm I'll be driving the Alpine but i can rent you the540>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                so is this happening?
                Thinking it's probably going to be the 11th.
                sigpic

Comment

I hope I can go, but I fear I'll be too busy studying for midterms/finals
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                  1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                  1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                  1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

Originally posted by craiggroves91 View Post
                    Yeah, I might have to move it farther out if I can't get my rear main seal fixed in time. I'm not making that drive while I'm leaking oil all over the place.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by craiggroves91 View Post

Comment

At this point I'm seriously considering just ignoring the poll and making it the date May 25th. That date would give me enough time to get my car fixed, and I think that it might work better for some of you guys as well. How does that sound?
                        Last edited by YosemiteSam; 04-24-2013, 11:13 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Since the Poll is now closed and it didn't really narrow down dates very much, I'm going to go ahead and say that this will be on May 25th. I will change the initial post to reflect that, hopefully most of you guys can make that.
                          sigpic

Comment

So? Who can make it?
                            sigpic

Comment

ill make it out. ill prob bein my ladys IS and stick out like a sore thumb.
                              also the friday after this event May 31st fast and furious at the captiol drive ins. i have 15 lexus's going itd be cool to have some variety and the r3v crowd show up too. any ideas for after the movie??

Comment

This is coming up in a couple weeks, anybody got a good place to go for lunch?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X