Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a following in the denver region at all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tschultz View Post
    1:00pm in Morrison today 2/18

Route: https://goo.gl/maps/9HNaG2LLRn32
    1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
    Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
    Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Comment

100+

Good times ladies and gentlemen, with a posse of 20-25 BMW's buzzing like a swarm of bees on I-70--along with crowded ski traffic returning to Denver on Sunday at 4 PM like us--but unlike the returning ski traffic, at times we were going over 100 MPH. FUN!
      Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 03-10-2018, 08:45 AM.
      1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.

Comment

60 degrees on Saturday 3/10. What about another rally cruise or BMW bbq?

Of coure Will, Mike, Ralph and Glen are in...

Comment

Denver BMW tuners BBQ 4/8 @ 5:30 pm

Very informal BMW tuners BBQ 4/8 @ 5:30 pm, 55 Ingalls St, Lakewood, CO 80226.

Please bring your own food to cook and liquids to drink. Most of you WILL know whose house it is once you arrive.

Sorry for late notice, but there WILL be many other of these BBQ's, with local drives before and/or after.

Comment

E30 fellas out in Denver

Hey there I'm new toDenver, just wondering if there is anyone out there that meet up...informal is fine like at Starbucks...and what not?

I've seen a couple e30s in the week I've been here so I know you guys are out there... both were white.

One was seen near Lone Tree area on 25 N/b and the other was near Washington Park area. It would be cool to meet some other guys with the same passion!
            sigpic

Comment

Forums are dying, it seems most of these gatherings are shared on social media

Hope you could join for http://drive4corners.com

Otherwise, I'm not sure how people are sharing cruises and social events.
              http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

That's too bad. I enjoy reading information and comments on the sight. Thanks for the li k, dont know if I can attend the event this year but am very interested!
                sigpic

Comment

The white e30 near Lone Tree might've been me... I'd be down for a meet.

Comment

Sad to see the forums dying out, I don't have an e30 anymore but am always on the hunt! My e60 is going out the door soon. If I do end up building another e30 I'll definitely document it.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                      Sad to see the forums dying out, I don't have an e30 anymore but am always on the hunt! My e60 is going out the door soon. If I do end up building another e30 I'll definitely document it.
                      buy that swap car back from your brother!
                      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 brick View Post
                        Hey there I'm new to Denver, just wondering if there is anyone out there that meet up...informal is fine like at Starbucks...and what not? ...It would be cool to meet some other guys with the same passion!
                        Originally posted by Milehigh30 View Post
                        Hopefully we can do more of these over the winter. I'd like to meet you guys and your cars.
                        Originally posted by moziller View Post
                        ... I'd be down for a meet.
                        Originally posted by lambo View Post
                        Yeah it's been pretty slow around here recently.
                        Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                        Yeah this place has been too quiet, we need to get it more active again
                        Originally posted by tschultz View Post
                        --- as you mention an informal gathering like this has been missing lately
                        Weather is getting nicer day by day, so if anyone wants to meet up I'm down!

Comment

I'm free most weekends. Lets plan something for the next weekend or so? Grab a beer, stand in a parking lot and look at each others cars, high five, grab another beer? Maybe drive cars after we look at them?

How about sunday (2/17) at New Terrain Brewing in Golden? They have a fair size parking lot and good beers?
                          91 318is M50 swapped
                          05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

I'm down for some beer30 meets

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I’ll show up on 2/17, just picked up a 90 325i that’s completely stock

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoBMW View Post
                                I’ll show up on 2/17, just picked up a 90 325i that’s completely stock
                                Can't wait to see it in person Zack on 2/17 as the pic looks nice. As many locals know, I won't be drinking though, but I'll have a couple blunts to puff down.

Haha, TSchultz will probably post this on his FB / D4C page, and like the last meet there will be a grip of BMW tuners...

What time on 2/17?
                                Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 02-04-2019, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X