Valance options for Euro bumper swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valance options for Euro bumper swap?

Maybe I am dumb, but I just can't figure out what options for a valance I have.

Here is my situation. I have a '90 vert with the diving boards. I bought some euro bumpers used and I haven't installed them yet but I just can't figure out which valances I should be looking at for my car. Or, maybe the current valance would look just fine as is?

Sorry if this has been discussed but I couldn't find a definitive answer.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by pj29; 10-17-2018, 07:59 AM.

I have seen people use the standard US valance but it doesn't look right IMO since there is no place for the fog lights.
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Yes you can use your current valance. But there will be small gaps under the bottom sides. For the euro one, you'll need the 86-87 valance since you have an oil cooler. Also your lip will work with it since they both share the same lip.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

JasonC, awesome, thank you so much. That is the exact information I was looking for and also to know that I can use my lip too is good.

So the early one like this, right?

Comment

Originally posted by pj29 View Post
          JasonC, awesome, thank you so much. That is the exact information I was looking for and also to know that I can use my lip too is good.

So the early one like this, right?

Did you ever install this? Would you mind sharing the part number?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X