Almost died...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blunt View Post
    I hit the brakes bring it from 47-50 down to around 40 then slam into second and pop the e-brake and no kidding NFS drift in the middle of both cars.

hahahahahahahahahahah
    hey ken, you dont have the skill or reaction time or even the forethought to pull the e brake and pull off this maneuver in those conditions. It sounds as cool as the other 100 punk douchebags that have told a similar story over the years though

Oh, and we still want a diagram. Sir.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

If you're all nice, I'll show you what really happens to an E30 when someone cuts you off an a three lane parkway to make a U-turn across the center median...

Last edited by E30is90; 07-11-2010, 11:24 AM.
      sigpic
      over 240,000 miles served
      original owner since Oct. 31, 1989

Comment

Show us! Show us! Ooooooooh I'm excited!

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          In case you missed it the 1st time.

Oh and yeah you have to watch it out there on the park way in Vestel, but then you know that already
          No blinker and I need to ride a bike? And yeah, Vestal is bad, REALLY BAD!
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

no i didnt miss it. shit doesnt happen like that junior
            I forgot you live where I do and have a HUGE empty strip mall to do that in. But I forgot that you know me and what I do for a past time.

I am no Ken Block but I can drift with of without an e-brake. And I do have the reaction time to pull that off.
            Last edited by F34R; 07-11-2010, 03:30 PM.

Current cars:
            ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
            ~ '87 535
            ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
            ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Here is my best in 3 minutes on paint. My scanner does not hook up to my Laptop and my tower is being upgraded. So hope this helps.

I drifted it not sideways, while the hyundai was making his illegal u-turn I slide side by side with him and I thought I scraped the truck with my rear fender. I checked my tail and it was damage free.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by F34R; 07-11-2010, 03:29 PM.

Current cars:
              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
              ~ '87 535
              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
                Considering we dont know how fast on coming traffic was it could've been equal to a 80 mph hit. That will kill you. And Im pretty sure without a seatbelt you could die in a 40 mph collision. You dont actually know how fast 40 mph is until you've hit something that will absorb all your kinetic or transfer more energy into your vehicle.
                It is a 45 mph zone, almost everyone goes around 50+ I always do 5 over. So with a dodge that is high enough to run me over and moving at me at 50 or so would most likely kill me. I don't know how you think a head on smash won't?

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

ok youve convinced me.
                  We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

ok youve convinced me.
                    It is hard to understand something that can only be visualized or explained by mouth and hand movements.

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Fixed:

You admit to driving to fast, and your car wont fit sideways between the truck and the other guy in your drawing.
                      Maybe you mean that you drove on two wheels? I saw that on youtube once. Makes me believe that I could do it in a stressful situation.
                      '91 E30 316i
                      '97 Rover Mini 1275

Comment

Originally posted by E30 F34R View Post
                        It is hard to understand something that can only be visualized or explained by mouth and hand movements.
                        dont worry you have an audience of 17 yo's that will buy that shit.
                        Ive been driving longer than youve been alive . Im not saying im a better driver than you because who knows. Im just saying ive been in enough situations like that where if you tried to be a real live ken block in a real life emergency situation youd be in the grille of a le sabre.
                        you have a better chance of convincing me danny likes females than this story
                        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Then why are you trying to explain it on a forum where no one believes you, or cares if they do believe you. I'm sure you have tons of friends irl that would love it if you used your mouth and hand movements.
                          Check my feedback HERE

Comment

youd be in the grille of a le sabre.
                            Awesome choice
                            Check my feedback HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Inline Sex View Post
                              Then why are you trying to explain it on a forum where no one believes you, or cares if they do believe you. I'm sure you have tons of friends irl that would love it if you used your mouth and hand movements.
                              I never asked you to believe me moron. I just posted something that was crazy that happened in my day. I don't have tons of friends, just a group of close friends.

Current cars:
                              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                              ~ '87 535
                              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Here is my best in 3 minutes on paint. My scanner does not hook up to my Laptop and my tower is being upgraded. So hope this helps.

I drifted it not sideways, while the hyundai was making his illegal u-turn I slide side by side with him and I thought I scraped the truck with my rear fender. I checked my tail and it was damage free.
                                Something is wrong with your story.

Why can a Hyundai, presumably doing 45-50 mph like everyone else, slow down enough to make a 180 degree U-turn but you can't slow down enough in a modified BMW E30 to safely avoid hitting him?

You need to either:

a) Slow the fuck down, you're going way too fast if you can't outstop a Hyundai.

b) Pay attention to what is going on around you and look ahead.

c) Spend less time "drifting" in mall parking lots and learn how to threshhold brake instead.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X