Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
    Can anybody tell what color that eta is? Is it burgandy or some brownish color?
    It's called 'head up his ass Brown'
    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

it's marrakesh
      cars beep boop

Comment

Nepali Temple Ball. Clearly.

Current Bimmers:
        1991 525i, lagungrun
        1991 318i M54B30 swapped, brilliantrot
        1991 318i S52 swapped, diamantschwarz
        1991 Bertone FreeClimber (with 2.7i M20B27 engine)
        1989 325is, bronzit
        1982 320i M50B25 swapped, alpinweiss
        1981 320i, saphirblau
        1976 2002, mintgrun

"Murderbrick" 1991 318i M54B30 swap

Comment

Auto-tragic is the only thing killing this for me.

1990 bmw e30 325is - $7200

Up for sale my prized e30
          :full set of adjustable bc coil overs front and rear
          Ireland engineering front and rear sway bars
          Front skid plate
          Magnaflow exhaust (not obnoxiously loud)just right
          Spotless interior crack free Dash
          Factory heated seats
          Kenwood stereo with built-in Bluetooth
          The car runs and drives great
          Just changed all fluids,plugs,and installed a new Radiator
          All powered features work
          To much more to list
          Color is alpine white on black
          Odometer stopped working and mph intermittently stops
          Serious buyers only this car speaks for itself

Comment

Damn, if you are a serious buyer that looks like a great 5 speed swap candidate.
            My previous build (currently E30-less)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
              Damn, if you are a serious buyer that looks like a great 5 speed swap candidate.
              Agreed
              1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
              1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
              September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
              Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Someone make this the e30 picnic shuttle for those who cant fix their e30s in time.

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

Originally posted by vtechnik View Post
                  https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/c...562252590.html

Someone make this the e30 picnic shuttle for those who cant fix their e30s in time.
                  Lots of shameful things going on here. It's a shame that they cut up a new 7 series to make a limo out of it. It's a shame they crashed it, half-ass fixed it, and left it sit to rot. It's a shame what's going to happen to this thing as it will probably be chopped up in order to move it off the property. The low mileage motor alone is worth the asking price, so hopefully someone salvages that. The rest seems like a write off.

Sent from my smartphone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                    Lots of shameful things going on here. It's a shame that they cut up a new 7 series to make a limo out of it. It's a shame they crashed it, half-ass fixed it, and left it sit to rot. It's a shame what's going to happen to this thing as it will probably be chopped up in order to move it off the property. The low mileage motor alone is worth the asking price, so hopefully someone salvages that. The rest seems like a write off.

This would make an awesome LeMons car.

Another beast that would be decorating my yard if it were local.
                    sigpic
                    Gun control means using both hands
                    Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Seems to be reasonably priced for how clean it looks in the pictures.

After over eight years of ownership it's time to let my 1991 BMW 318is go. This is your chance to own a very nice example of an e30 that has been garaged and well cared for as I bought it from the second owner who was also an enthusiast. The car is full numbers matching with original paint. The interior is also mostly original minus the steering wheel and shift knob. I even have the original window sticker to include with the sale. This car really needs a home with a garage to keep it looking great, I'm selling to help raise money for my wife and I's house down payment.

The photos attached were taken 4/14/18 and have zero alterations done to them. No photoshop, color enhancing, contrast changes... nothing. What you see is what you get.

I purchased the car with 160k miles and it now has 206k after the eight years. This car has always been a second car for me and has only seen daily driver status when my other car was being worked on or in the middle of selling and getting a different commuter car.

Most of the modifications on this car have been suspension related with only minor engine mods. The following is a list of some of the modifications I can remember that have been done.

SUSPENSION
                      -H&R race springs (spec e30)
                      -Bilstin Sport shocks (spec e30)
                      -K-MAC adjustable camber plates
                      -21mm front sway bar (e30 convertible)
                      -14.5mm rear sway bar (e30 M3/IX)
                      -New front control arms
                      -M3 offset bushings
                      -New steering inner and outer tie rods
                      -Mason Engineering aluminum strut tower bar

ENGINE
                      -M42 coil on plug conversion (better idle)
                      -MarkD 91 octane m42 chip (smoother running)
                      -Volvo electric fan conversion (I've always hated the sound of BMW clutch driven fans)
                      -K&N air filter

WHEELS/TIRES
                      -BBS Mahle RA 215's 15X7 ET +13 4X100 straightened and refinished, polished lips and painted centers, at US Wheel Repair in El Cajon (Brian and Paul are great guys)
                      -Kumho ecsta XS tires 205/50-15 with about 500-700 miles on them. These are sticky 180 tread-wear HPDE tires, they won't last as long but you'll have fun while they do.
                      -Race Hardware black wheel studs

INTERIOR
                      Nardi wood grain steering wheel
                      Wood grain shift knob out of a 2002
                      Rear head rest install

Other Notes
                      The odometer gears did break under my ownership. I purchased the Garagistic replacement gears and installed them within 2k miles.

There is a small crack in the dash that hasn't moved much if at all. I have an OEM e30 specific sun visor that is also included with the sale, hands down the best quality visor you can buy.

There are a few door dings and dents since it is a 27 year old car. I feel like a good paint-less dent repair guy can get most of everything out.

There is a noisy lifter that has been noisy since I bought it. M42 lifters are hydraulic, after the car warms up it goes away.

Power steering leaks out of a low pressure line. I've always been on the edge of a PS delete in this, just never pulled the trigger.

AC doesn't work. I've never tried a recharge because I wasn't sure if anyone would touch R12 here in CA. I never ran the compressor or did a vacuum test on it. Since it wasn't my main car I never bothered with it.

There have been countless maintenance things done to this car, with lots of receipts. This car will pass smog no problem.

NOTE: YOU WILL NOT DRIVE THIS CAR WITHOUT A DRIVERS LICENSE AND CASH IN HAND. I can take you for a ride.

PRICE: $7800
                      We can work something out to bring the price down some (AKA removing some of the mods/wheels)
                      Located near the 15/56 intersection in San Diego

Comment

Originally posted by TheRob View Post
                        Seems to be reasonably priced for how clean it looks in the pictures.

After over eight years of ownership it's time to let my 1991 BMW 318is go. This is your chance to own a very nice example of an e30 that has been garaged and well cared for as I bought it from the second owner who was also an enthusiast. The car is full numbers matching with original paint. The interior is also mostly original minus the steering wheel and shift knob. I even have the original window sticker to include with the sale. This car really needs a home with a garage to keep it looking great, I'm selling to help raise money for my wife and I's house down payment.

The photos attached were taken 4/14/18 and have zero alterations done to them. No photoshop, color enhancing, contrast changes... nothing. What you see is what you get.

I purchased the car with 160k miles and it now has 206k after the eight years. This car has always been a second car for me and has only seen daily driver status when my other car was being worked on or in the middle of selling and getting a different commuter car.

Most of the modifications on this car have been suspension related with only minor engine mods. The following is a list of some of the modifications I can remember that have been done.

SUSPENSION
                        -H&R race springs (spec e30)
                        -Bilstin Sport shocks (spec e30)
                        -K-MAC adjustable camber plates
                        -21mm front sway bar (e30 convertible)
                        -14.5mm rear sway bar (e30 M3/IX)
                        -New front control arms
                        -M3 offset bushings
                        -New steering inner and outer tie rods
                        -Mason Engineering aluminum strut tower bar

ENGINE
                        -M42 coil on plug conversion (better idle)
                        -MarkD 91 octane m42 chip (smoother running)
                        -Volvo electric fan conversion (I've always hated the sound of BMW clutch driven fans)
                        -K&N air filter

WHEELS/TIRES
                        -BBS Mahle RA 215's 15X7 ET +13 4X100 straightened and refinished, polished lips and painted centers, at US Wheel Repair in El Cajon (Brian and Paul are great guys)
                        -Kumho ecsta XS tires 205/50-15 with about 500-700 miles on them. These are sticky 180 tread-wear HPDE tires, they won't last as long but you'll have fun while they do.
                        -Race Hardware black wheel studs

INTERIOR
                        Nardi wood grain steering wheel
                        Wood grain shift knob out of a 2002
                        Rear head rest install

Other Notes
                        The odometer gears did break under my ownership. I purchased the Garagistic replacement gears and installed them within 2k miles.

There is a small crack in the dash that hasn't moved much if at all. I have an OEM e30 specific sun visor that is also included with the sale, hands down the best quality visor you can buy.

There are a few door dings and dents since it is a 27 year old car. I feel like a good paint-less dent repair guy can get most of everything out.

There is a noisy lifter that has been noisy since I bought it. M42 lifters are hydraulic, after the car warms up it goes away.

Power steering leaks out of a low pressure line. I've always been on the edge of a PS delete in this, just never pulled the trigger.

AC doesn't work. I've never tried a recharge because I wasn't sure if anyone would touch R12 here in CA. I never ran the compressor or did a vacuum test on it. Since it wasn't my main car I never bothered with it.

There have been countless maintenance things done to this car, with lots of receipts. This car will pass smog no problem.

NOTE: YOU WILL NOT DRIVE THIS CAR WITHOUT A DRIVERS LICENSE AND CASH IN HAND. I can take you for a ride.

PRICE: $7800
                        We can work something out to bring the price down some (AKA removing some of the mods/wheels)
                        Located near the 15/56 intersection in San Diego
                        this guy sounds like he is right on the border of being a complete tool?

Originally posted by Aleman View Post

'95 7 series cars are worth nothing anyway. I do agree the engine is probably worth its value. I wonder if it was swapped out for the nikasil/alusil recall?
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          this guy sounds like he is right on the border of being a complete tool?
                          HAHAHA what makes you say that? (no affiliation to this seller)

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                            The best E30s out there now are going to be autos. Those people tended to leave the cars stock and maintain them, rather than start modifying them
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                              The best E30s out there now are going to be autos. Those people tended to leave the cars stock and maintain them, rather than start modifying them
                              Agree completely.
                              My previous build (currently E30-less)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
                                HAHAHA what makes you say that? (no affiliation to this seller)
                                maybe he is just being careful, but a 7800.00 car isn't all that and a bag of chips.
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Working...
                                X