E30FESTOHIO 08!! Columbus, Ohio May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
    Screw that, I like my e30 shaped MOLESTER VAN.

-Charlie
    LOL!

S52 E30 M3

http://www.flickr.com/photos/reneen/...7601910739497/

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrcruse View Post
      I haven't been able to do anything with the event yet. I have been really busy. I have tried to contact a couple parks for 100 to 150 car parking lots
      What about some parks that aren't as busy. There is Prairie Oaks in Plain City and Battelle Darby on the west side. Might have better luck with the large number of cars anticipated.
      S52 E30 M3

http://www.flickr.com/photos/reneen/...7601910739497/

Comment

you may also have a few candian cars. If its all bmws i will bring my e46 and my girls e30 as my e30 is being all redone. also a buddy can join with his e36.

Comment

It's For all BMW's.......
          Originally posted by payney8
          We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

Comment

Hey You all!

Well after much hell, I think I really need to spend a Saturday with you. So count me in. Had a lot of fun at last years meet. I have been campaigning for some of the guys that I know that own E30's to join up. Hopefully they will come get in. They really don't know how much fun it is, and can be.

I was telling them of the journey from Lodi. How we slid down I-71. Even passed a state trooper at unheard of pass-them-by speeds. Man! Hopefully this years will have more cars and much more fun. Just pray away the rain and sleet. But even if it does, You all still make it worth coming.

By the way, what was the persons name that we visited that had a red M3 under tarp?

Comment

Oh Yeah! Hey Franco!
              Glad to see you are still stateside. They tried to talk me into going back over there. But they figured out that I had way too much fun in the Middle East. Especially when I started letting some of my old buddies know I was coming. They started contacting me through USAF asking where I would stay, and how long. USAF said, hey wait a minute this is suppose to be punishment, not enjoyment,... and uninvited me. The nerve!

To all the Northerners: Howdy! Saloon; thanks for all the prayers. They got through!
              Owe you big time. Got to run

Stumps.

Oh yeah, does anyone know the whereabouts of a calypso red hood? Mine and a deer got close to one another last year and I have not found a replacement yet.

Comment

down and put me on the list

Comment

Originally posted by stumpsbmwm3 View Post
                  By the way, what was the persons name that we visited that had a red M3 under tarp?
                  That would be me. Not my car though

Originally posted by vlad
                  Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
                    That would be me. Not my car though
                    Hey Joe!

It was just when I was telling the possble new members of our forum, about our trip there last year, I kept saying "this guy". And I felt like, what a moron that I did not even remember your name.

Plus, it was a nice addition to the trip. And possibly someone to holler at when I go down to Columbus. Which I will have to do within the next two weeks or so.

Stumps
                    Last edited by stumpsbmwm3; 02-17-2008, 01:18 PM. Reason: make staement clearer

Comment

Hey, Do we have a location yet? If not, my church is having a car & craft show that Saturday. There is an entrance fee. But you get food with your fee and there will be judging, trophies and dash plaques. Free live music (Christian and bluegrass). Crafts to look at. Things for kids to do if you have any, including a giant slide.

My church is in Marysville. I put my 89 325is in it last year and won the foreign car class.

It would take the pressure off of bringing and cooking food.

sigpic
                      Aston Martin in flight at Mid Ohio 2006

Comment

I need to find a car to drive up there!!! taht was an awesome time last year... little cold tho and i got sun, rain, snow, and sleet on the ride back lol
                        Dan Zickel
                        1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

I'd be willing to put something together at one of the Toledo metroparks for this.
                          http://www.metroparkstoledo.com/metroparks/ I live across from Wildwood. Fallen Timbers is pretty amazing as well.

Getting off the turnpike (I-80) would be alot easier for our out of town guests.
                          sigpic
                          Mein E30 ist so langsam es schmerzt.

Comment

Also, Ill be parting out my '89 so if anyones interested I can bring goods to either C-Bus or the Tee Oh El
                            sigpic
                            Mein E30 ist so langsam es schmerzt.

Comment

Originally posted by stumpsbmwm3 View Post
                              Hey Joe!

It was just when I was telling the possble new members of our forum, about our trip there last year, I kept saying "this guy". And I felt like, what a moron that I did not even remember your name.

Plus, it was a nice addition to the trip. And possibly someone to holler at when I go down to Columbus. Which I will have to do within the next two weeks or so.

Stumps
                              Yeah, thats my dads 88 Henna that sits more than its driven. May end up being my Autocross ride in the up coming year or so. *crosses fingers*

Originally posted by vlad
                              Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

bump bishes!
                                Originally posted by payney8
                                We heard economics is american for card game t/f ? :P

Comment

Working...
                                X