Chicago meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonnyqm3 View Post
    how about a meet this Sunday at 2pm, it will be very nice out. let me know guys..
    i would go but ill be out of town until around 6 i think.

and sure thing tommy. mike can come too. ill tell him to be an ass to kids again. :D
    PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

I don't know how people pay attention in school anymore with smart phones. I could hardly pay attention and all my phone did was make calls.

Not to mention I'd have much better grades...

How do they even regulate that shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Mucci View Post
        I don't know how people pay attention in school anymore with smart phones. I could hardly pay attention and all my phone did was make calls.

Not to mention I'd have much better grades...

How do they even regulate that shit?
        if youre referring to me, i have my laptop in all my classes. and yes its hard to pay attention lol
        PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

Hey, is the Chicago Marathon this Sunday? As Chicago-ans(?) how bad is the city on race day traffic wise?

And Sonny, a 2pm meet would be sick. I'd be there for sure! Can we tuck my bumpers at your shop? lol...
          Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

I should be at the shop around 2pm.

Comment

Good to see the shop and meet you Sonny. Your new Carbon Balck M3 is fuckin tits. Shop is legit. Thanks for the hospitality. Giordano's was awesome but took an hour to get a pizza. Had to roll out of town in a hurry to make a date in St. Louis. Hope to be back around your parts soon. Good luck on the move to the new shop man.
              Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

it was great meeting you as well and you are welcome to stop by the shop whenever you are in town.

Comment

Working...
                X