The official Milwaukee and SE WI thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mertondude View Post
    what's the deal with this pic? Is it around here somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by 1990m3 View Post
      what's the deal with this pic? Is it around here somewhere?

Yeah, I was discussing my contract with my agent and walked out to see some @$$hole in my garage taking pics of my stuff. creepy bugger.

Comment

It's here...

Garage Forum - 2008 Garage Re-Vamp (it was time) - So I spent the last few months changing an old garage into one a little more usable. Still have the finish work to do on the inside and one piece of wall art not found yet. Just waiting for final construction to hang it all. But here are some before and afters....

Reading thru the 30 pages will take some time, but it's very worthwhile.

Comment

im from milwaukee. :D

this thread will make me come on everyday now to see if anythings going down.

by the way (for those who just recently visited TCD) my brother bought his winter wheels from todd. super nice guy. but anyway, who ever was there, does he still have the old 2002 turbo that he was building into a mini pick-up? that was the coolest shit ive ever seen anyone do to a classic bmw.

86' ES back from the dead as an I

Comment

Todd had an E9 that was a pickup truck but IIRC, it was rusted so bad that he got rid of it.

Not sure about the 2002 truck. I never saw that one.

I'm off to Madison in the morning to deliver parts to ehnaych.

Hopefully the drive will be uneventful!

:pimp:

Comment

Does anyone have access to or know any place that might have:

Smoke tester
              Sand blaster
              Extrude hone
              Powder coating

Also. I have stock 325i springs and stock 14# M20 injectors, if anyone wants to buy or trade any parts for them.

Comment

Just got back from a quick trip to Madison.

Sold a getrag 260 and the 2.7 stroker motor and other parts.

Now I've got the cash to shop for a 1.8T AEB motor for my 1999 A4 Avant!!

Yippie!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sagaris View Post
                  Does anyone have access to or know any place that might have:

Smoke tester -- don't know
                  Sand blaster -- check USPRAY in Butler -- best place in town for blasting that I know of
                  Extrude hone -- don't know
                  Powder coating -- Northstar Manufacturing (northstar-mfg.com) great work

Also. I have stock 325i springs and stock 14# M20 injectors, if anyone wants to buy or trade any parts for them.

Comment

I see my post quoted but no text

Comment

Originally posted by Sagaris View Post
                      I see my post quoted but no text
                      this is what he posted....

Smoke tester -- don't know
                      Sand blaster -- check USPRAY in Butler -- best place in town for blasting that I know of
                      Extrude hone -- don't know
                      Powder coating -- Northstar Manufacturing (northstar-mfg.com) great work

Comment

oh wow, back to 1st grade for me. I totally ignored the quote box.

Comment

:)

Comment

Well, I've made pretty good progress in the garage in the past few days.

In the process of pulling the motor/trans out of the 92 M-Tech2 vert, pulled the interior out of the other 92 vert.

Does anyone in MKE need any random parts? I've got a metric shit ton of parts!!!

Anyone want a shell or two? I'll have the shells from the m-tech and the other 92 vert pretty much ready to leave my house in a week or so...

Comment

Yo there is a Badger Bimmer show tonight at the Brew City Grill. On Cedarburg Rd. Bring your cars and drink some beers!

Comment

I'm in.

Dude, do you have any spare fuel injectors? the last batch I mailed out to be restored only turned out 2 good ones. I need 4 more before I bother swapping them out.

Ich gehöre nicht zur Baader-Meinhof Gruppe

Originally posted by Top Gear
                                Just imagine waking up and remembering you're Mexican.

Every time you buy a car with DSC/ESC, Jesus kills a baby seal. With a kitten.

Comment

Working...
                                X