No announcement yet.

My complete Custom paint job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lots of ppl dont wana spend a couple Gs to fix some damage or repaint their car but on the other hand ppl get their moneys worth with the quality we provide at my shop.. which is why we get a lot of serious cars..in fact too much i never stop working

Comment

Originally posted by palimuin View Post
      lots of ppl dont wana spend a couple Gs to fix some damage or repaint their car but on the other hand ppl get their moneys worth with the quality we provide at my shop.. which is why we get a lot of serious cars..in fact too much i never stop working

Go here be happy!

Ratchet Garage e30 V8 build.

Comment

Originally posted by palimuin View Post
        thanks ak, I dont like too many holes; simplicity=beauty plus i like to be different. u cant see the spray cans in the pics lol..yea their almost the same but theres always gonna be different types of leather.. but the application is the same if ur dying vynal or leather
        I was hoping for an exact brand/color...but I guess a few pics of the cans at terrible angles will do.
        The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
        Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
        2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
        2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
          I was hoping for an exact brand/color...but I guess a few pics of the cans at terrible angles will do.
          the thing with dying vinyl is that unless some sort of sealer is applied on it, friction will always take the dye off. ask me how i know. The right way to do is it bleach or acetone the original dye off but that escalates the labor needed.

Comment

15743 napa-red colorcoat for most vynal leather plastic interior

Comment

Funfgan- what i mean is that some ppl feel its not worth spending lots of money to bring their car like new and other ppl feel its definately worth it; theres all types of ppl end of story lol

Comment

sub'ed
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

and at last, sitting just 2 inches above the ground (small stuff still left like the splitter and fog lights...)

Comment

Wow, nice result. I like the valence mod.
                    1997 540i/6 - stock
                    1985 325 - M50NV - Getrag 250 - 2.79 LSD - MS2/e -LC-1 - 750cc injectors - Blunttech Manifold - HX35 - AEM UEGO
                    1991 318i - M50NV - Getrag 240 - 4.10 open - e36 rack - Smileys - 55w 5000k HIDs

Comment

thank u.. its just a cell phone pic looks way nicer in person

Comment

Nice job. Need moar pics!
                        1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
                        1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
                        1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

Moar pics gooby pls
                          The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                          Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                          2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

looks good.

post more pics.

i wish i had you on my staff lol

Comment

take it easy on him guys, its my little brother :) finally found his way to the forum.

and brake ducts were not deleted it never had them. the car originally had diving boards, he swapped it over to plastics/post 89 valance

Comment

Looks great. Wish my white vert had a cardinal red interior.
                                1990 Alpine 325iC.

Comment

Working...
                                X