No announcement yet.

ZeroPaint, i do vehicle wraps..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the maintenance any different than a painted car? Do you clean it differently or the same?
    sigpic
    2007 X3
    1992 M Tech Cabrio
    1988 Cabrio - sold
    2001 X5 - sold
    1997 e36 328 - gave to son

Comment

you can treat it just like a paint job, i just advise to stay away from gas station car washes... but other then you can wash it normally..

Comment

great work sir! was wondering if you had any thing close to bronzit beige metallic 139? if you do I'll take my hood to you asap. so what if it's off by a bit in shade so long as it's close. photos of the wrap next to that bronzit vert? plz plz

Comment

i actually do have a color really close to bronzit.. i dont have a bronzit so can't take pics.. but its very close..

Comment

a few pics of my buddies e30 i just did in a red metallic wrap!!! fire!!!!!!!! lol

Comment

need to post some recent pics..

Comment

Awesome to know there's a r3v somewhat local to me that does this. Also explains the screen name lol.

What's the turnaround time? I want to wrap my car soon... Because alpine white E30
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

i can knock out an e30 in about 2days...

heres my coupe i just recently did in sand matte metallic..

Comment

a few more pics of my coupe and my buddies coupe..

a little before and after of my buddies s52 coupe!!!

Comment

Is cost the only reason to do this instead of paint? Also how durable is this stuff? The cars look great btw

Comment

the reason behind wraps is that you can have the choice of switching your color every so often and is way cheaper then a paint job...

heres a few pics of my boys cute little miata finished in metallic purple from oracal

Comment

Originally posted by zer0_paint View Post
                          i use 3m, avery, oracal, hexis, and arlon... all materials have a lifes span of 8-10 yrs depending on how you maintain the wrap...
                          Is there a different cost for the different brands? I want to start checking out colors. Its either going to be a BRG or a blue. Might save the blue for a full respray at some point in the future
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

3m and arlon on more pricey then oracal or avery, all companies vinyl are the same, same life span and durability...

Comment

What brand and color code is that red metallic. It's gorgeous.
                              Hank Ahrens
                              1984 Alpine Coupe
                              1978 911sc

Comment

that color is one off and is no longer offered to the public or other shops... its oracal, and my buddy bought the rest that they had in stock..

Comment

Working...
                                X