The Rieger Genesis E30 that shattered the mold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rieger Genesis E30 that shattered the mold

I don't know, maybe I've lost my mind, but this car looks good. Sometimes you just have to let go of your traditional sense of styling and what you think looks good, and take another look at some of those cars that go beyond practical and functional, and just go for style and show quality. Every part of this car looks good, from the interior to the wheels, and every part fits well. It's wide, it's low, it's mean looking, and I like it. Nothing seems out of place on it to me, it all just works.

Now I know that the first reaction of 90% of the members of this board will be from the narrow-minded sheep who think it's blasphemy to go outside of what the E30 community has deemed "acceptalbe body styling". To those, I say keep it to yourself. Even if you don't like the way this car has been done, you can't deny that it's clean. You just can't. I give nothing but respect and envy to this guy, and the balls that he's got to build a car this wild, and this clean.

Enjoy.

Engine bay shot:

that is one extreme E30, I guess if you dont like the actual E30 styling that we love, that car is for you. I like it along with the headlights that for osme reason everyone hates

Comment

It looks pretty pissed except for the side strip thingys
      '92 MTech cabrio: Tesla P85 powered

IG: telsa_bimmer

'95 Alpine M3 5.3 LS, Precision 7675, TH400/Gear Vendors OD
      10.4@136 pump gas at 3530lbs. (SOLD)

Comment

You're one crazy kid.
        The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Originally posted by hamann318is
          You're one crazy kid.
          Say what you want, that car is stunning. It's clean and it's done RIGHT.

Comment

I like the angles and photography. Alot of time and effort into the car, extreme indeed. I can respect it, but I dislike the testorosa sides aswell.
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

wat's under the hoood?

www.stancefactory.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZiMMie
                wat's under the hoood?
                2.5L E28 525i M20 bored to 2.9, gas-flowed head with upgraded valves, high-pressure oil pump, 282 cam, cold-air filter box with K&N, lightweight clutch, Powerflow stainless exhaust.

Comment

extreme i guess. Josh are you getting enough sleep?

Comment

hah the worse looking part of the pictures is the owner wearing along leather jacket and... sweatpants? haha

Comment

Good gravy.

Sold it.

Comment

It kind of makes me sad that eveyone is such a slave to the traditional method of styling that they can't appreciate something wild that's done clean and well.

Comment

I like the tv screens on back of the rear seats, so incase someone rear ends him, they can enjoy themselves at the same time. Overall, nice looking car, but some some details I don't agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
                            It kind of makes me sad that eveyone is such a slave to the traditional method of styling that they can't appreciate something wild that's done clean and well.
                            It's the cheap bits that ruin that car.
                            The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Originally posted by hamann318is
                              It's the cheap bits that ruin that car.
                              Point out the "cheap bits" to me. :D

The rear headrest screens are for shows.

Comment

Working...
                              X