Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no shit. if i can sell it.

Comment

I might be able to make it... still got a bunch of E30 shit lying around, mostly odds and ends. I can throw it in either the E46 325xi or the E24 M6... don't have a stereo hooked up in the M6 yet though.

What time would things start, would we just be slave labor or would we just be chilling and talking shop?

Comment

Originally posted by uflnuceng
        I might be able to make it... still got a bunch of E30 shit lying around, mostly odds and ends. I can throw it in either the E46 325xi or the E24 M6... don't have a stereo hooked up in the M6 yet though.

What time would things start, would we just be slave labor or would we just be chilling and talking shop?
        Scott has a 4-door that he is trailering there. I am leaving with that car, and he is trailering the cabby to take it back to Mass. We are swapping the wheels between the cabby and 4-door. I think Scott may be pulling the exhaust off of the cabby to sell to Will. Other than that, I am not sure what labor might be going on.

I know alex has tons of parts he will try to sell us. I may bring some of my spares to see if anyone wants them.
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

I have bunch of doors and large parts that I'm sure Scott won't mind delivering to east cost.

Jared, I'm sure EVEN if there WAS a plan to do any WORK it won't get done since we'll be talking and drinking beer.

Not sure about the time, but I figure let's not do it too early as some guys will be travelling. How about 10-10:30 am?

Comment

I am game, but I think I have Guard Duty that weekend, so I wouldn't be there until after 3 or so if things are still going on.

Beau
            1988 BMW 325iS

Comment

I was figuring on getting up there at 10:30 or 11:00.
              Current Cars
              2014 M235i
              2009 R56 Cooper S
              1998 M3
              1997 M3

Comment

Definitely a laid back beer drinking shooting the shit time - no slave labor here. Well worth it - how often does an east coast guy go all the way out to a shithole like c-bus? :)

Comment

If he wants something badly enough, he will come . . .;)
                  Current Cars
                  2014 M235i
                  2009 R56 Cooper S
                  1998 M3
                  1997 M3

Comment

if i am not there, someone save me a stock head unit with the tape deck. it must have a working tape deck, since i have over 100 mix tapes (screw cd's ) :)

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
                    Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
                    Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

um. does Alex want to be a sweatheart and find me everything possibly related to a drivers side window that stopped working and give it to me for f'ing cheap?

the track, the regulator, the motor..... etc etc. driver side from a sedan. front window.

give it to anyone. i'll probably see case hopefull at Rites. Or Dave most likely.

Or whatever.

Comment

depends on when you guys get here. i know of a ton of good junkyards, one of which has yeilded some of the following; mtech 2 door kit, mtech4 door kit, e30 euro bumpers, e28 eurobumpers and lights, moonroof [thats right baue, i havent forgot], and has a number of e30's, e28's, a couple of e36's and even an e32.

in other words, overtake the junkyard! they are open till 5 or 6 on saturdays

Originally posted by vlad
                        Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

I will be there. Gotta swap the catback exhaust while I am there. Hopefully that wont take too long. It shouldnt, but of course, my bolts are rusted ;) I will be trying to get over there way before everyone else so I can have my exhaust off before we get Dave's car up there. Alex, I will let you know when it gets closer.

Will
                          RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
                          Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
                          DaveCN = Old Man
                          My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
                          If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is
                            depends on when you guys get here. i know of a ton of good junkyards, one of which has yeilded some of the following; mtech 2 door kit, mtech4 door kit, e30 euro bumpers, e28 eurobumpers and lights, moonroof [thats right baue, i havent forgot], and has a number of e30's, e28's, a couple of e36's and even an e32.

in other words, overtake the junkyard! they are open till 5 or 6 on saturdays
                            Joe, you mofo, how come you won't tell me where it is but would have no prob bringing at least 7 other ppl there?

Comment

because you will buy the whole junkyard (land, property, people living on it) and then resell it for twice as much, and still have enough parts to build 3 DSP cars :p

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
                              Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
                              Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Let me reitterate...

I hate you all.

Dammit..... I want a US spec BMW so gawddamn bad..... this shit bites my ass having all these temptations to build something and then be like..... Well... I leave in 10 months. Don't get rid of everything alex.... I swear one day I'll come there and buy something.....

Comment

Working...
                                X