November 5, GTG in Columbus, OH @ alex's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rwh11385
    um. does Alex want to be a sweatheart and find me everything possibly related to a drivers side window that stopped working and give it to me for f'ing cheap?

the track, the regulator, the motor..... etc etc. driver side from a sedan. front window.

give it to anyone. i'll probably see case hopefull at Rites. Or Dave most likely.

Or whatever.
    Robert, you can have the whole door for $20 so you can take all you need from it and then trade it to Dave for some brake pads which he won't use, because he will sell the car before putting them on, while he would probably buy another car that will need a door to be perfectly suitable for a track car duty, but it will never be finished because Scott will happen to have a better car, so the door will get traded back to you Robert and you will probably sell it to Will, becase his will rust away by then since he is missing a piece of trim and all the rain water drains into his door.

Edit: Oh, yeah, Will, I have that trim piece with your name on it...
    Last edited by alex; 10-17-2005, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marakka
      Let me reitterate...

I hate you all.

Dammit..... I want a US spec BMW so gawddamn bad..... this shit bites my ass having all these temptations to build something and then be like..... Well... I leave in 10 months. Don't get rid of everything alex.... I swear one day I'll come there and buy something.....

LOL

Psst... I have rear pop-out US-spec windows, I hear they are very rare in Germany. Yours for $10 plus shipping, or ask Greg if he'll take them to you.

Comment

that is the best summary I have ever read.

Hey, I have tons of US spec e30 stuff to sell you.
        You looking for diving boards?
        How about side markers?
        Sealed Beams?
        :)

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
        Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
        Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog
          because you will buy the whole junkyard (land, property, people living on it) and then resell it for twice as much, and still have enough parts to build 3 DSP cars :p
          You must really think I have some money... In fact, speaking about money, you want that E36 M3 spindle and caliper?

Comment

Mmmmm...... 10 bux a set? How many you got? I'll take em all. I've already got 3 sets on the way or in the process of being paid for.... but the more the merrier..... Is that even a word? Problem is packaging. I got 2 sets in a box 20x20x40 and it cost 130 bux to send cause of the size. They'd have to be shipped one set at a time. But yeah.... if you are willing to sell em I'm willing to buy em. Let me know.... or we can work a trade for euro parts. Your call man.

Max

Comment

ill ask jon tomorrow.

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
              Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
              Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog
                that is the best summary I have ever read.

Hey, I have tons of US spec e30 stuff to sell you.
                You looking for diving boards?
                How about side markers?
                Sealed Beams?
                :)
                Use the quote button dummy, it's on the bottom right and oval in shape, says "quote" on it so people can understand what the hell you are talking about and what you are referring to.

Comment

*LOL* I think all that stuff will come with a US Spec car when I buy one stateside. I thought about trying the conversion here..... but no one wants to import it. Fuckers.

Comment

Wtf Are You Guys Doing Awake At 3am??!?!??!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by marakka
                      Mmmmm...... 10 bux a set? How many you got? I'll take em all. I've already got 3 sets on the way or in the process of being paid for.... but the more the merrier..... Is that even a word? Problem is packaging. I got 2 sets in a box 20x20x40 and it cost 130 bux to send cause of the size. They'd have to be shipped one set at a time. But yeah.... if you are willing to sell em I'm willing to buy em. Let me know.... or we can work a trade for euro parts. Your call man.

Max
                      I'd like E36 M3 Evo motor with 6 speed. Trade straight up for a set of windows and my 3.73 dif with ramp angles?

Comment

Deal. let me find you one..... .oh wait.... thats a e36 and they don't break..... Hmmmmm...... My parts guy jumps all over e36's cause there aren't any in junkyards here. They sell for ridiculous amounts of money. Even beat ones.

I am looking for a 2.93lsd though. Would make my parts guy the happiest 335i e30 owner on the planet.

Comment

There's a karting place in Columbus, about 15 min from my garage. Last time I checked you can have unlimited time for $55 and some other less expensive options. If there's any interest I can check into this and get better details.
                          Last edited by alex; 10-18-2005, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Another one...

I HATE YOU GUYS.

Damn damn damn.... although they do have those forumla karts over here that are a bunch of fun to drive..... But that usually gets overshadowed by playing "dodge the drunk german" on the track. Plus the euro rate is like 1 to 1.25 dollars so a 30 euro 45 minute run is a little steep.

Comment

people are going to wake up and this thread will be 4000 pages long..... awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by alex
                                Robert, you can have the whole door for $20 so you can take all you need from it and then trade it to Dave for some brake pads which he won't use, because he will sell the car before putting them on, while he would probably buy another car that will need a door to be perfectly suitable for a track car duty, but it will never be finished because Scott will happen to have a better car, so the door will get traded back to you Robert and you will probably sell it to Will, becase his will rust away by then since he is missing a piece of trim and all the rain water drains into his door.

Edit: Oh, yeah, Will, I have that trim piece with your name on it...
                                Yeah - I got lost there. And Scott is getting the spare door with the car.;)
                                Current Cars
                                2014 M235i
                                2009 R56 Cooper S
                                1998 M3
                                1997 M3

Comment

Working...
                                X