Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in as long as my car is all finished up of its winter projects by then, and its looking like that will be no problem.
    I also am hoping to have the GFs project 318is in good running shape. Its not much to look at but its another E30 to add to the count.
    would I look stupid if I took my car there on a tow dolly?

Also I have a suggestion...E30 Fest 2007 tshirts. Have the profits go to charity.
    If no one else wants to take on that task, I would do it, and have all profits go to juvenile diabetes (JDRF)

Comment

Originally posted by BMW2ner View Post
      I'm in as long as my car is all finished up of its winter projects by then, and its looking like that will be no problem.
      I also am hoping to have the GFs project 318is in good running shape. Its not much to look at but its another E30 to add to the count.
      would I look stupid if I took my car there on a tow dolly?

Also I have a suggestion...E30 Fest 2007 tshirts. Have the profits go to charity.
      If no one else wants to take on that task, I would do it, and have all profits go to juvenile diabetes (JDRF)
      well i did shirts for m42club and i could do some for this meet. i def dont have a problem with a donation to charity. anyone wanna design a shirt?

Comment

Shirts are a great idea. Could everyone start using the other thread? Id rather just have all the good suggestions in the one that is final.

Thanks

Comment

This thread has been closed per Mastrcruse's request. Please move to this thread for all future discussion. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=82315
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X