e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveCN View Post
    Joe and Justin told me that the restrooom by that shelter has a nice gloryhole.
    ewww...

ok I'll come

Comment

I will be taking pictures and writing an article for BMWCCA Roundel magazine, I do not know if it will get published but it is worth a try.

I will have 2 of my 3 E30's there and maybe my racecar as well.

I will have a list of all parts in my garage and if anyone is interested we can head back after meet to pick up, too many parts to bring with me!
      Kevin Gibson
      90 325is

Comment

Kevin, that is a great idea. A swap meet of sorts. If I come, I may bring some things with me.
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

DaveCN : I am down for swapping I need an array of items.

dirty30: glad that you decided you are comming.

racingwoody: Did you ever run a test on the m20 to see what compression it was getting, and are you free for a little bit on Sunday?

Comment

Well I guess I can bring the other 1 (frowns) but I will bring an assortment of shit outta my garage, basement, shed, and anything anyone wants me to bring down (I will update my list of stuff soon) since this has turned into a swap meet.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              Well I guess I can bring the other 1 (frowns) but I will bring an assortment of shit outta my garage, basement, shed, and anything anyone wants me to bring down (I will update my list of stuff soon) since this has turned into a swap meet.
              I am sure your other car will be just fine.

Yea I will make a list too when it is 50 degrees here next week, and have a bit of time to clean the garage out. I guess I gotta sell some of this stuff to offset all the money I have dumped into new parts this winter.

Comment

Originally posted by doucy2 View Post
                Charcoal & Lighter Fluid - Doucy2
                Burgers -
                Hot Dogs -
                HB Buns -
                HD Buns -
                Chips - Saloon
                Water - Neighborhood
                Pop/Soda - Mastrcruse
                Plates - Joe318is
                Napkins -Joe318is
                Cups - Joe318is

Originally posted by vlad
                Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

We might not need cups if DJ buys cans. Either he or I will let you know, but I will mark you down. Thanks man.

Also today Metro Parks invoiced me and I mailed them a check for the reservation of the shelter. So it is all finalized.

Comment

No, I haven't had a chance to run compression yet, just to much hassle with the cold. I will be around on Sunday, just give me a call and let me know about what time you will be up.
                    Kevin Gibson
                    90 325is

Comment

any food/untisels I should bring.
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

we stilll need buns and more HD's and burgers

Comment

I will provide burgers and buns for the group. They will be of the Costco brand nothing gourmet. Just give me final estimated numbers the week before and I will get plenty.
                          Doucy2 do we owe you money for the reservation fee?
                          Kevin Gibson
                          90 325is

Comment

Originally posted by racingwoody View Post
                            I will provide burgers and buns for the group. They will be of the Costco brand nothing gourmet. Just give me final estimated numbers the week before and I will get plenty.
                            Doucy2 do we owe you money for the reservation fee?
                            Okay, well thats cool, I will get you approprate numbers in reasonable amount of time before the meet.

As for the fee DJ and I have covered it as it wasn't too much. But if anyone would like to throw a few bucks to help pay, we probally woundn't be against it.

Thanks for volunteering your services.

Comment

Todd and I will be there with our cars..

Beau
                              1988 BMW 325iS

Comment

Note that there's a test-n-tune autocross in Columbus (on one of OSU's parking lots) on April 14. I'll be there with my E30. Might be an interesting thing to check out while everyone's in town. I can provide more details if there's an interest.
                                Garrick
                                1989 325is
                                DSP #72

Comment

Working...
                                X