Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need get a Chicagoland gtg when the weather plan since the weather getting nicer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need get a Chicagoland gtg when the weather plan since the weather getting nicer

Ok Chicagoland fellows we need to plan a gtg soon either on a Saturday or Sunday since the weather is staring to get nicer . My Noelle has been put away the last couple of months beside the one day I took her out to snap some winter mode pics of her with her hardtop ..

Comment

What neighborhood do you live by? I live in the bucktown area. This weekend the temperature will be around the 50s

Comment

Originally posted by 2santiago View Post
        What neighborhood do you live by? I live in the bucktown area. This weekend the temperature will be around the 50s
        The Windy City Euro clubs started having the Cars and Coffee again at the streets of Woodfield in the Dicks sporting goods parking lot at 10 am every Sunday weather permitting of course . Windy City Euro has a Fb page you can check out too .

Comment

I am not on Fb or Twitter. Shocking, yes. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope to see you at gtg in Chicagoland 👍🏻 . What kind of E30 do you drive ?

Comment

325ix

Comment

1989 and 1991

Comment

I don't use FB or Twitter !! But I do use Instagram 😀

Comment

I'd like to attend also

I'd like to attend

Comment

Originally posted by CCCXXVis View Post
                      I'd like to attend

I will be there depending on the weather of course .

Comment

I am pulling the vert out of storage this weekend. The weather down here in Bourbonnais will be 75 and sunny all weekend. Anyone up for a south of the city gtg on Sunday. There is some decent road that wind along the Kankakee river, not the best in the world but not bad for Illinois. Maybe a starved rock road trip out of Joilet?

'08 E90 328i Sport '04 E53 3.0 '02 E46 325i Sport '91 E30 325ic M-Technic

Comment

Originally posted by cat97628 View Post
                          I am pulling the vert out of storage this weekend. The weather down here in Bourbonnais will be 75 and sunny all weekend. Anyone up for a south of the city gtg on Sunday. There is some decent road that wind along the Kankakee river, not the best in the world but not bad for Illinois. Maybe a starved rock road trip out of Joilet?
                          All your recommendations bring back memories of my motorcycle days!

Comment

Working...
                          X