Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas

Hi mates, I'll be in Temple for the summer. I won't be bringing my e30 but I wanted to see what this place is all about. I want to meet Flyboi but I don't know if that will happen.

Anyway, I thought this needed it's own thread. Now that I've typed it out I kinda feel like that kid from Nebraska who went out to California and crashed his e30

What is the e30 life like down here? Want to be friends?

Hey I have family in Boise, but live in N Texas (Denton area). E30's are rare, but they're around.

I'm not super familiar with Temple, but there are a lot of meets popping off between Plano TX and Ft Worth area.

Comment

Single mom's and plenty of BBQ joint's? I think you'll love it.
      1990 Alpine 325is
      1992 Schwarz 325ic (sold)

Comment

There are a few e30s I've seen. Most are stock rolling around. Definitely not as big of a car scene as where I was in CA.

Comment

little to nothing here in austin. which would be the biggest city youre closest too. enthusiasts are around, with a few swaps ive ran into, but none seem to be on the forums. seems like san antonio and houston have good scenes.

Comment

i am sending you a pm stiggy.

its just by happenstance that i saw this. i never check the sw section anymore because its such a yawner.
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I'm down in Houston finally. Anyone up for something...Wednesday? Thursday?

Comment

I'm down in Austin, if you want to meet up sometime and grab some tacos or something. Cars and coffee is the second Sunday of the month. Theres a few of us this way, nothing crazy or at least that I know of.

Comment

Sorry...wrong thread!
                  Last edited by kid8; 05-13-2016, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Hey there, I moved down to Austin from PA about a year or so go. Picked up my first E30 and noticed the same thing about the E30 car culture down here, there isn't much but they're out there. I've started a group in Austin to help bring some of the few E30 enthusiasts together I've met. We typically help each other work on the cars, go on drives, etc. Let me know if you're interested in meeting up!

Comment

Working...
                    X