Cross Brace for your E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cross Brace for your E30

This will fit all e30 except the IX. I have test fit it on an M3, 325is,318is and cars with large sway bars and large down pipes as well. My cross brace will increase the rigidity by connecting up the sub-frame to the frame rails.
    A must have for Vert owners and any one looking for the better ride. R3V pricing is $269 + shipping. This includes all hardware needed for the install with or with out a skid plate. If you want both $449 is the deal shipped

hoveringuy
    Mod Crazy

"For anyone that made the e30 picnic, ejnight "RACE SKIDS..." was there and he was displaying a beautiful prototype of his front X-brace. Of course, I had to buy it and have since installed it on my Coupe.

It wasn't a "night and day" difference like is is on the Verts but after a few weeks of driving I enjoy the increased rigidity over bumps and even roads. Less pendulum motion from the motor, less steering wheel shake.

It just feels tighter.

If he decides to produce it will be the one to have. "

Well I have and Here it is, I hope you like it.

This is a proto type on my car. the new one is a little stiffer with the bend in the rear of the Race skids logo.
    Last edited by ejnight; 03-04-2016, 07:38 PM.
    Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
    http://raceskids.com/

looks awesome, just if I had more money

7speedshop.com

Comment

too bad i just bought a mason x brace

Comment

Originally posted by p0cket penguins View Post
        too bad i just bought a mason x brace
        Thats cool it looks like he makes a good product.

Comment

im doing a mental bookmark on this. i want a skid plate and x brace as soon as i get my next e30. good luck with your products man! they look killer!
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Price? I want! And I will be picking up another skid plate from you once I figure out what motor im going with in my girlfriends e30.
            I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
            2875-C Towerview Road
            Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

I'll have my car up on a lift tomorrow and will take some pics of mine installed.

It took me a while to really appreciate it but now it's something that if I took off, I'd think my car felt like crap. On smooth pavement it doesn't do much but on any kind of broken or rough pavement it's beautiful.

Comment

Nice. Why didn't you make it in a cross X design? Also does it bolt to the steering rack bolts?

Comment

I like what I see but how about a better pricing on the bundle for a real group buy r3v members only with a minimum of say 25 set?

I'd be down for a set, anyone else?
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

the X design idea is complete rubbish.
                    I'm much more impressed with this brace because it appears to not allow for the twisting and pinching weak point as found on the mason brace.

Comment

Originally posted by evil_twin View Post
                      Price? I want! And I will be picking up another skid plate from you once I figure out what motor I'm going with in my girlfriends e30.
                      $249 let me know

Originally posted by e30rida View Post
                      Nice. Why didn't you make it in a cross X design? Also does it bolt to the steering rack bolts?
                      To get better clearance for lowered cars and to work with big sway bars and exhaust.

Originally posted by lov-e30 View Post
                      I like what I see but how about a better pricing on the bundle for a real group buy r3v members only with a minimum of say 25 set?

I'd be down for a set, anyone else?
                      The retail is $279 so it is already discounted. I think its a fair price.

Comment

very nice looking product! what is it weigh? also, will it work on m3's?

89 Alpine White e30 325i

Comment

Any pics from the side? How low does it hang? I already scrape my exhaust on big speedbumps and steep driveways, so hopefully this isn't suuuuper low.

It does look super awesome, though.

Matt
                          Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                          I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                          Originally posted by chadthestampede
                          This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

how much for a fellow race skid sporting, race skid whoring member of R3V??

I tell everyone where I bought mine and how much I love it. It really is a nice piece. this new X brace design just gives me a bigger hard on for E30s.

***Cliff Notes***
                            I bought a skid plate from you

How much for a returning customer?

LMK

Taylor
                            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                            Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by themitchster359 View Post
                              very nice looking product! what is it weigh? also, will it work on m3's?
                              7lb and yes it works on the M3

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
                              Any pics from the side? How low does it hang? I already scrape my exhaust on big speedbumps and steep driveways, so hopefully this isn't suuuuper low.

It does look super awesome, though.

Matt
                              It is tucked up and sits about 3/4 of and inch under the sub frame.

Comment

Working...
                              X